Nootropics: Qualia

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vtail

Anyone have any experience with Qualia from neurohacker.com? I just listened to a podcast about it. Seems interesting, albeit somewhat expensive.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Looks like pixie dust garbage to me. A blend of 10+ substances including 90mg+ caffeine. When some ground breaking supplement includes caffeine that’s a major red flag for me.

fifty

I was looking at only the first column of ingredients. The 2nd column looks much more promising.

I imagine it would have quite a kick. Looks like a little too much to take every day but it may be a good supplement to take as needed.

Guided_by_Voices

As a general rule, I would absolutely avoid "junk pile" products like this. Research nootropics and take the correct form in the correct amount one at a time, always using a start low and go slow approach. For example, check out Jerry Brainum's videos on Lion's Mane and Rhodiola to get started. You also need to remove anti-nootropics such as a carb-centric metabolism and poor sleep before you start throwing money at exotic stuff.

Reason

I tried it. It's incredible. I keep the rest of my bottle on hand for specially busy weeks. But I stopped it because I don't intend on being on a cocktail of supps for the rest of my life.

hammerdown

I tried it. It's incredible. I keep the rest of my bottle on hand for specially busy weeks. But I stopped it because I don't intend on being on a cocktail of supps for the rest of my life.
I agree. 100% legit stuff but I'm also currently experimenting with something called Nooflow Absolute Mind and I love it as well for like a third of the price. The thing I noticed about it more than even Qualia is a huge positive mood boost. I saw it on a Youtube review.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me