Noob - EOD Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

suolekcin

I was just prescribed 210MG Cypionate a week split in two injections. HCG 500IU a week split in two injections.

Based on the information below I am assuming I am going to be a high aromatiser. Also, what I have read on this forum the dosage seems high and I was thinking that lowering the dose and going EOD would be more beneficial for me.

I'm a 6'4" 275lbs 35 year old male. I had all of the typical symptons of low T. I do strength training 3x a week. Estimate 25% bodyfat, broad shoulders, good amount of muscle, but some fat on love handles and chest area. Bioimpedance scale says I have a high amount of visceral fat. Blood pressure is averaging 126/79

Labs:

marker

reading

range

total testosterone

272​

300 - 836 ng/dl

free testosterone

60​

30 - 200 pg/ml

free testosterone %

2.2​

1 - 3 %

sex hormone-binding globulin

21.8​

16.5 - 55.9 nmol/l

luteinizing hormone

2.2​

1.24 - 7.8 iu/l

estradiol

28.1​

7.6 - 42.6 pg/ml

prolactin

5.3​

2.1-17.7 ng/ml

psa

0.39​

<=4.00 ng/ml

Can you all recommend an EOD dosage for me for the testosterone and the HCG? I will be starting this Friday.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally I would inject 50 MG of testosterone cypionate every 3 1/2 days along with the 500 iu of hcg. Inject both on the same day. I believe this would be a good starting protocol.

Gunga

I was just prescribed 210MG Cypionate a week split in two injections. HCG 500IU a week split in two injections.

Based on the information below I am assuming I am going to be a high aromatiser. Also, what I have read on this forum the dosage seems high and I was thinking that lowering the dose and going EOD would be more beneficial for me.

I'm a 6'4" 275lbs 35 year old male. I had all of the typical symptons of low T. I do strength training 3x a week. Estimate 25% bodyfat, broad shoulders, good amount of muscle, but some fat on love handles and chest area. Bioimpedance scale says I have a high amount of visceral fat. Blood pressure is averaging 126/79

Labs:

marker

reading

range

total testosterone

272​

300 - 836 ng/dl

free testosterone

60​

30 - 200 pg/ml

free testosterone %

2.2​

1 - 3 %

sex hormone-binding globulin

21.8​

16.5 - 55.9 nmol/l

luteinizing hormone

2.2​

1.24 - 7.8 iu/l

estradiol

28.1​

7.6 - 42.6 pg/ml

prolactin

5.3​

2.1-17.7 ng/ml

psa

0.39​

<=4.00 ng/ml

Can you all recommend an EOD dosage for me for the testosterone and the HCG? I will be starting this Friday.
I bet you could get away with a smaller dose done daily. It made a big difference for me vs twice weekly. It provides great levels with lower peaks which should result in less aromitization and side effects. Start with 20 or 22mgs daily and test after 6 weeks to obtain levels.

suolekcin

Personally I would inject 50 MG of testosterone cypionate every 3 1/2 days along with the 500 iu of hcg. Inject both on the same day. I believe this would be a good starting protocol.

Vince,
Are you saying to do 250 iu of the HCG every 3.5 days? Or combine for 500 iu every 7 days?

It was 5000 iu powder 5ml water - .25 ml twice a week. Am I reading that right?

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince,
Are you saying to do 250 iu of the HCG every 3.5 days? Or combine for 500 iu every 7 days?

It was 5000 iu powder 5ml water - .25 ml twice a week. Am I reading that right?
I was originally saying, 500 iu twice a week. I now see that your original script is for 250 twice a week. So I guess I would go with that amount. Along with the 50 MG twice a week of testosterone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me