No Prescription HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

captq

I know this has been covered but something this simple has become very complicated for me.

I cannot get a prescription for HCG and just want to know a place to buy it that is reliable.

So india, canada, mexico wherever as long as they ship to the US. I looked at Northwest Pharmacy but at $140 a vial it seems a bit pricey but I almost just went ahead and ordered from them last night.

Or if you know a doctor who will provide a prescription for the reasons we all want one after a phone consultation I am in the greater Boston area.

Someone mentioned Medsbase. You can pay with credit cards. Average price less than $12 for 10,000 IU. Use coupon: EXCELMALE20. Click on image.

cheap hcg credit cards.jpg

In the United States, you can get hCG by prescription using Defy Medical Centers

Detailed information about how and why to use HCG with TRT

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know this has been covered but something this simple has become very complicated for me.

I cannot get a prescription for HCG and just want to know a place to buy it that is reliable.

I called Defy 3 times left messages with people in the office and no call back, very surprising as their website seems very professional and a lot of people on this site seem to do well with them.

I called everyone near me on the can't get a prescription list and each place explained they will not give a prescription if I'm already on TRT and are seeking it for reasons other than I want to have children.

And I really dont want to go quack doctor shopping or to a fountain of youth place for 1000 bucks a month out of pocket.

So india, canada, mexico wherever as long as they ship to the US. I looked at Northwest Pharmacy but at $140 a vial it seems a bit pricey but I almost just went ahead and ordered from them last night.

Or if you know a doctor who will provide a prescription for the reasons we all want one after a phone consultation I am in the greater Boston area.

Thanks

I've had that experience with Defy, in general.

Good evening
I apologize that you had no success in getting through at Defy
You are welcome to PM me your info as I would like to look into what happened. Defy uses an answering service to take messages outside of operating hours, or when all employees are on the phone. Messages from the service are transcribed into a ticketing system managed by the staff who are all trained to call back within one business day. I am assuming you spoke with the answering service if inquiring about HCG or treatment as any Defy staff would be able to assist with that process.

You can check out this link to learn more about the telemed service for HCG access: http://defymedical.com/services/hcg-support-therapy-for-men

The medical assistants are at the clinic 830-530 M-F so do not hesitate to call during business hours and someone will be there to assist.

kjcmjc

From what I read the HCG from oversees uses a Sodium Chloride Ampoule to mix with the HCG powder? With the sodium chloride when mixed it all must be used at once?

I read on Dr Crislers site that bacteria can grow faster with the sodium chloride dilution when refrigerated?

Should it be mixed with Bacteriostatic Water?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
From what I read the HCG from oversees uses a Sodium Chloride Ampoule to mix with the HCG powder? With the sodium chloride when mixed it all must be used at once?

I read on Dr Crislers site that bacteria can grow faster with the sodium chloride dilution when refrigerated?

It should always be reconstituted with Bac water...always.

captq

KJCMJC

Thanks I had no idea there was a difference, once again the forum to the rescue.

Thank You

I received my order from Reliable the other day, 10000iu vial of HCG. Of note, yes It ships with an ampule of SC but I had plenty of Bac Water on hand and used that. One thing I wasn't used to is larger vials, this HCG vial has a 2ml capacity so I had to math out a new dose for myself. It's no issue, I just shoot a much less volume for the same ingredient.

Nutpuncher

Yeah, the link from Gene is the real deal!! Their highly purified HCG is worth every .01!!

I noticed the highly purified only comes in ampules. Do I simply break the ampule and add bac water and then transfer to a vial? I have never used ampules before because of fear that small broken glass will get in it. Is this a valid concern?

Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching