No Prescription HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kmkboss302

Check out these prices and it's the real deal.

I get other products from them and they are 100% legit with great customer service.

http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/hcg.html
Check out these prices and it's the real deal.

I get other products from them and they are 100% legit with great customer service.

http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/hcg.html[/QUOTE
How do you pay, my bank won't allow e check and the pre paid card I got is us only, as is all the others I've looked at, any ides thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

Someone posted about using a "virtual Credit Card" form your bank for one time buys. I have no idea what that is, as did not look into it. You might look into it.

Another option is to use a prepaid green dot credit card (visa) that is cleared for overseas purchases. The only down side is a $7 or $8 monthly service charge:) You place your order and then msg them and tell them that is what you are doing. They will work with you.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would probably just get a checking account that uses e-checks, I didn't know that there are banks that don't.

jacb

Any updates re best prices for 10,000iu hCG?
I am not in the USA and whilst reliablerxpharmacy.com have good prices for their Ovidac, getting money to them via bank transfer proved to be a nightmare. TransferWise wont send money to them because they are a pharmacist! XE Money transfer failed to get the money to the Indian bank account and it was returned! Something to do with bank re routing etc etc
I am now trying to find a company (India would be good) that can take a Credit Card or PayPal payment.
Any leads?

jacb

For those of you looking for a TRT/HCG UK based supplier .. “Optimale” may be an option.

They have a pricing page: LINK

I have no connection with them.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com