No muscles soreness after working out ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

I used to muscle soreness the next day after working out this is not happening anymore, I always look at this as a reward ,after intensive exercises. I am not sure why I am not getting it is it related to trt ? Does not having muscle soreness means muscles are recovering ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

You shouldn’t get sore if you train regularly.
I know when I should be getting one I play for the past 20 years, but I don’t get it now even when I push my self harder there is nothing the next day I wake up :/

DragonBits

I know when I should be getting one I play for the past 20 years, but I don’t get it now even when I push my self harder there is nothing the next day I wake up :/

Try changing your routine.

for instance, try to lift 50% of your max 30 reps with 2-3 sets.

i don't get very soar unless I change up what i am doing.

Systemlord

Sometimes when I would lift weights when levels were in flux, it would sometimes take 2-3 days to get sore, but the soreness didn't feel proportional the the amount of weights I was lifting and it's because my levels were still in flux and not stable yet.

Once I reached a stable state, the soreness would return after a workout and felt appropriately sore.

M.J

Sometimes when I would lift weights when levels were in flux, it would sometimes take 2-3 days to get sore, but the soreness didn't feel proportional the the amount of weights I was lifting and it's because my levels were still in flux and not stable yet.

Once I reached a stable state, the soreness would return after a workout and felt appropriately sore.
I have decrease my AI to half what I took it’s been two weeks/three weeks since I did it.

That could be something, as I am also not having morning wood anymore with this change, your saying I have to pass 40 days to be stable and see.

Is that going to be also every 40 day protocol change thing ?? comes and go ???

Youre hormonal levels have nothing to do with DOMS. You've either adapted to what you're doing and need to shake it up or you're just not hitting it as hard as you think you are.

M.J

Youre hormonal levels have nothing to do with DOMS. You've either adapted to what you're doing and need to shake it up or you're just not hitting it as hard as you think you are.
Yea I was thinking maybe I been soft with the gym these days, will push more and see.

Systemlord

Is that going to be also every 40 day protocol change thing ?? comes and go ???

Everytime you change something about your protocol, you will be effectively hitting the pause button on gym progress. You may even find as your levels swing, so to does your libido, erectile strength, sleep quality, gym progress and soreness.

M.J

Everytime you change something about your protocol, you will be effectively hitting the pause button on gym progress. You may even find as your levels swing, so to does your libido, erectile strength, sleep quality, gym progress and soreness.
I have been reading prettty much everypost I can to not waste people time asking, but I still don’t get it, I have increased my estrogen now after 40 days I guess I will have honey moon time ? What after that cuz now I have no morning wood and libido not much.
Does it get better or the only good time I get is this honey moon period ?

Systemlord

I have been reading prettty much everypost I can to not waste people time asking, but I still don’t get it, I have increased my estrogen now after 40 days I guess I will have honey moon time ? What after that cuz now I have no morning wood and libido not much.
Does it get better or the only good time I get is this honey moon period ?

If you keep changing dosages all the time, you will never benefit from TRT because you'll always be in a state of flux. You keep your levels elevated and keep them there for months, then you will start to see improvements 6-12 months.

It's going to take months to figure out what works best for you, if you think results are going to happen quickly, you may be in for a disappointment. TRT is slow to work for some men.

Cips1975

Actually one of the most noticeable things when I started TRT was that I was able to recover faster and I was hardly ever sore anymore. Workouts have always been very similar. Which makes sense as this is one of the many training related benefits of TRT. But as most should know there are many other factors that contribute to muscle soreness. My personal opinion muscle soreness should not be used as a gauge to determine if your workout is effective or not. Stimulate don’t annihilate

JohnTaylorHK

Seems the harder you push yourself at whatever your discipline is, the greater the training effect, after which there should be a change in reaction. Recovery times are traditionally 2 to 4 days. Some can train everyday without any soreness, though you would need to consider overtraining (increasing tiredness preventing maximum application) or undertraining in this case. The FaceBook warriors at both of my gyms experience no fatigue or soreness whatever. Go figure. I think that mixing up the type and intensity of exercise is the key to achieving gains and maintaining motivation. Some activities, e.g. sparring, can be more fatiguing due to the mental involvement, compared with, say, cranking out 3x5 mins of rope jumping. Namaste.

RLW

Before TRT my heavy leg day would make me sore for 4 days. After a few months on TRT the same workout wouldn't make me sore at all. A year ago after taking a couple months off after injury I did legs first day back and literally could not walk into my house when I was done. Woke up the next day and not sore at all.

What you really have to watch out for on testosterone is that while your muscles don't get sore (or at least mine don't), your tendons can not recover as fast as your muscles do and if you push too hard you will injure yourself.

M.J

Before TRT my heavy leg day would make me sore for 4 days. After a few months on TRT the same workout wouldn't make me sore at all. A year ago after taking a couple months off after injury I did legs first day back and literally could not walk into my house when I was done. Woke up the next day and not sore at all.

What you really have to watch out for on testosterone is that while your muscles don't get sore (or at least mine don't), your tendons can not recover as fast as your muscles do and if you push too hard you will injure yourself.
I get your point, I was thinking I was more like super man now but your point about the tendons is interesting I will watch for that.

JohnTaylorHK

If you jump rope, run, cycle or swim on your non-training days, you shouldn't get sore. Since I don't lift weights any longer, my tri-weekly cardio sessions make me feel very stiff (especially my back) on my off days. Jumping rope for a couple of minutes cures that. Soreness is a sign of injury, which requires rest. You can either take a day off, switch to a lower impact workout or use active recovery as I've just described. I have had great success with an isometric, functional strength training program which allows me to work out several times a day with no side effects. Namaste.

Stpfan

I questioned this same issue once being placed on TRT. My muscles wouldn't necessarily be "as sore" the next day or 2-3 days after an intense workout for a select muscle group. I wouldn't look too much into this. Let it be a blessing that your muscles are recovering much quicker with TRT with little or no pain.

sokaiya

I don't understand the issue? Since when does soreness have anything to do with progress? I would get my body composition measured under water and have increased LBM while never getting sore from my workouts.

TestOneTwo

You shouldn’t get sore if you train regularly.
Only true if you keep doing the same exercises, same load and the same volume. With progressive overload you will get sore indeed although no longer crazy bad. Changing routines will cause soreness too. Also a matter of intensity. Soreness in itself is a poor indicator for progress though. On the other hand, I don’t know any half serious lifters that don’t get at least a little sore after a hard workout.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching