NO MORE AI !!! FEELING AMAZING!

Buy Lab Tests Online

excelnelg

About to restart TRT. Stopped after year because wasn't feeling any difference. This time trying without HcG or AI. New provider (same company) said I shouldn't have been on AI in the first place. Curious to see what happens.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

Still going strong. Reduced my dose to 150mg daily. Currently taking armour thyroid, 2grains daily. Might start looking into hcg in a few months for fertility but other than that I have no complaints!
Had a similar TRT route as yours. Strongly considering switching to Dr. Nichol's approaches and clinic, after 3 years with another clinic. Like so many that have found success, you might not check in with Excel, but just in case...looking for an update before I make my final decision.

_CTI_

Had a similar TRT route as yours. Strongly considering switching to Dr. Nichol's approaches and clinic, after 3 years with another clinic. Like so many that have found success, you might not check in with Excel, but just in case...looking for an update before I make my final decision.
Always happy to keep this thread updated. Wouldn't change this protocol for anything and I strongly recommend Dr. Nichols to every guy I know that's interested in TRT

Tman

Always happy to keep this thread updated. Wouldn't change this protocol for anything and I strongly recommend Dr. Nichols to every guy I know that's interested in TRT
Thanks for the update...I think I will go for it with Dr. Nichols. For some reason, I just haven't responded well to the injections and I don't have the patients to wait 2 months after every dose change. 3 years and I feel the same with low and high T, low and high Free t, low and lower estogen, etc... I've had a few weeks where I felt really good--when I first started and for about 3 weeks running 30mg depo a day then crazy allergies kicked in including my tongue feeling swollen. I've experimented with creams, lately, up to 75 mg a day while keeping a low dose of injectable on board, and I don't seem to have any of the sides I had with injections. However, I can feel the daily fluctuations with the cream, which does concern me a little bit.

Last edited:

_CTI_

Thanks for the update...I think I will go for it with Dr. Nichols. For some reason, I just haven't responded well to the injections and I don't have the patients to wait 2 months after every dose change. 3 years and I feel the same with low and high T, low and high Free t, low and lower estogen, etc... I've had a few weeks where I felt really good--when I first started and for about 3 weeks running 30mg depo a day then crazy allergies kicked in including my tongue feeling swollen. I've experimented with creams, lately, up to 75 mg a day while keeping a low dose of injectable on board, and I don't seem to have any of the sides I had with injections. However, I can feel the daily fluctuations with the cream, which does concern me a little bit.
From my experience and what I've read about endocrine cycles, the flux is desirable and tends to replicate the natural testosterone patterns in a healthy male. It's not exact but it's pretty damn close. Also, a higher dose of cream should keep the lower end of the fluctions in a decent spot.
It's not perfect and I'm not an alpha male (if thats even a thing) 24/7 since the body needs rest and relaxation, but I'm probably about as good as I'm gonna get with out cycling other compounds. And tbh....after covid hit and I couldn't go to the gym I thought I would lose a lot of my progress. Turns out all I really need to do these days are a bunch of prison workouts and a game of basketball once or twice a week to keep myself in the same (or better) shape I was in when I was doing 4x a week at the gym. Granted, my peak power probably isn't what it used to be but I'm at like 90% with half the work. YMMV but for a guy with a family and desk job this protocol is a great fit.

Tman

From my experience and what I've read about endocrine cycles, the flux is desirable and tends to replicate the natural testosterone patterns in a healthy male. It's not exact but it's pretty damn close. Also, a higher dose of cream should keep the lower end of the fluctions in a decent spot.
It's not perfect and I'm not an alpha male (if thats even a thing) 24/7 since the body needs rest and relaxation, but I'm probably about as good as I'm gonna get with out cycling other compounds. And tbh....after covid hit and I couldn't go to the gym I thought I would lose a lot of my progress. Turns out all I really need to do these days are a bunch of prison workouts and a game of basketball once or twice a week to keep myself in the same (or better) shape I was in when I was doing 4x a week at the gym. Granted, my peak power probably isn't what it used to be but I'm at like 90% with half the work. YMMV but for a guy with a family and desk job this protocol is a great fit.
Looking through your older posts, it looks like you had lower end SHBG, like myself.
Thanks for the update. I've tried lower dosed gel in the past, but I had a mid afternoon crash. Not sure if it's my low SHBG. I am assuming the higher doses will keep that from happening. I am not sure if I want to take the plunge to full on cream or drop my injections to 10mg a day. I feel better on the lower injected dose, sides related, but then I don't have the benefits of T.

Gianluca

Looking through your older posts, it looks like you had lower end SHBG, like myself.

Thanks for the update. I've tried lower dosed gel in the past, but I had a mid afternoon crash. Not sure if it's my low SHBG. I am assuming the higher doses will keep that from happening. I am not sure if I want to take the plunge to full on cream or drop my injections to 10mg a day. I feel better on the lower injected dose, sides related, but then I don't have the benefits of T.
I’m wondering how the low SHBG guys would do on the cream actually.

Like you say, keeping a higher test level to obtain the full benefits but then developing the side effects may not be ideal, and lowering the dose so much not to develop any sides, but then not obtaining the benefits of test, it is not ideal either.

The cream makes sense, and since at night levels would drop, like we are supposed to, that would possibly give a break to the body, and minimize the development of side effects. Think about it, with injections of any type of frequency, we never mimic that natural daily raise in the am and fall at night of test. I think the body can handle more testosterone during the day that at night when we sleep

Tman

I’m wondering how the low SHBG guys would do on the cream actually.

Like you say, keeping a higher test level to obtain the full benefits but then developing the side effects may not be ideal, and lowering the dose so much not to develop any sides, but then not obtaining the benefits of test, it is not ideal either.

The cream makes sense, and since at night levels would drop, like we are supposed to, that would possibly give a break to the body, and minimize the development of side effects. Think about it, with injections of any type of frequency, we never mimic that natural daily raise in the am and fall at night of test. I think the body can handle more testosterone during the day that at night when we sleep
CTI had lowish SHBG as well, so that is encouraging to me...regarding the cream at high doses working.

TescoValueJam

glad I found this thread, very similar to me;
my experience so far, 15 months into TRT, did the "gold standard" daily HCG with 22.5mg test.e and regular AI, with shbg of 9, I would maybe have one good week every 8-12 weeks, alternating between crashed E2 - feeling great - excessive E2. I would echo what others have said, my feeling great times are exactly correlated to having a e2 of 20-35pg/ml, with respectable ft level.

recently thought to continue daily TE, and drop HCG and AI so results yet to materialise but fingers crossed. Concerningly though, did an off the cuff 50mg zinc three days in a row, no idea why in retrospect, holy crap felt exactly the same as crashed e2. Low SHBG you really have no buffer, can be quite shit.

Looking to progress to creams and no HCG in future and hopefully not have this TRT occupy so much mental space..

TRicker

@TescoValueJam How much anastrozole were you typically using, and how much crashed you estrogen?
I have low shbg as well, and I've tried anastrozole up to .5mg 3x/week which crashed me E, and I've tried no anastrozole which didn't work either. I've tried varying doses of both test cypionate and anastrozole and just can't figure it out.
The one weird thing that I noticed, is that I never hit the sweet spot when I let me estrogen climb, I would only hit the sweet spot on the way down, and it would only last a very short time.

TescoValueJam

UK based unfortunately..

@TescoValueJam How much anastrozole were you typically using, and how much crashed you estrogen?
I have low shbg as well, and I've tried anastrozole up to .5mg 3x/week which crashed me E, and I've tried no anastrozole which didn't work either. I've tried varying doses of both test cypionate and anastrozole and just can't figure it out.
The one weird thing that I noticed, is that I never hit the sweet spot when I let me estrogen climb, I would only hit the sweet spot on the way down, and it would only last a very short time.

I've just got below results back. And it basically echos what you say, that no AI doesn't work either..

If you're similar to me, then .5mg anastrazole 3x week would be excessive and lead to a confirmed "crash" both on bloods and symptoms very quickly. The dose has varied a lot, but averaged .125mg-.0.25mg 1x week but need to stress, I've yet to find a formula that works.

That's interesting, I dont see why that would happen, I deffo hit sweet spot both on upside and downside.

So bloods-This is shbg of 7, doing daily TE of 0.09mls (of 250/1ml) daily past 1m, with a a smattering of 200-300iu weekly. Have not taken any AI past 6 weeks. Subjectively feel prettybad.

I think? this confirms, despite daily injections, albeit have done HCG but essentially minimal dose, i still aromatize. And add to low shbg, it's not conducive to feeling good.

Adds further weight to the idea injections are not working for me..??

also wish to redact my previous comment, that the 50mg zinc did NOT in fact "crash" e2 at all, my e2 was sky high all along.

Next steps, i am thinking, is trial of daily cream for 2 months (am quite hopeful-more dht, less e2, daily, etc), and if still no luck, trial of clomid.

Attachments

• Advanced TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy (1).pdf
    34.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Fortunate

UK based unfortunately..

I've just got below results back. And it basically echos what you say, that no AI doesn't work either..

If you're similar to me, then .5mg anastrazole 3x week would be excessive and lead to a confirmed "crash" both on bloods and symptoms very quickly. The dose has varied a lot, but averaged .125mg-.0.25mg 1x week but need to stress, I've yet to find a formula that works.

That's interesting, I dont see why that would happen, I deffo hit sweet spot both on upside and downside.

So bloods-This is shbg of 7, doing daily TE of 0.09mls (of 250/1ml) daily past 1m, with a a smattering of 200-300iu weekly. Have not taken any AI past 6 weeks. Subjectively feel prettybad.

I think? this confirms, despite daily injections, albeit have done HCG but essentially minimal dose, i still aromatize. And add to low shbg, it's not conducive to feeling good.

Adds further weight to the idea injections are not working for me..??

also wish to redact my previous comment, that the 50mg zinc did NOT in fact "crash" e2 at all, my e2 was sky high all along.

Next steps, i am thinking, is trial of daily cream for 2 months (am quite hopeful-more dht, less e2, daily, etc), and if still no luck, trial of clomid.
Like @Systemlord, I’ll recommend what has worked for me: Natesto. I would encourage you to read up on it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me