No Libido

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Graham

To be honest yes.
Normally my nuts and scrotum will draw uncomfortably tight after being on TRT for around a year.
So historically I will stop about the 6 to 8 month mark for around 4 months.
This time my psa went to 4.2 from 3.0 over the last 8 months so I stopped.
Haven't had a repeat psa yet but will shortly to see if it moves either way.
This is the primary reason I take hcg, to prevent this from happening to the scrotum or at least to mitigate it.

JA Battle

Should I take pregenelone and dhea and see if my libido improves? If so, What dosage?
I would recommend to start with oral pregnenolone 10mg with breakfast lunch and dinner. Splitting the dosage ensures a more equal conversion of pregnenolone to progesterone and dhea. Higher single doses will favor converting down the progesterone pathway.

S1W

This is the primary reason I take hcg, to prevent this from happening to the scrotum or at least to mitigate it.

The only time I've experienced the snare drum tight scrotum thing was when I was using HCG. Been off HCG for years now, haven't experienced it since.

Smokin Joe

Unfortunately I'm one of those who cannot take high.
I've tried it more than once only to have fierce anxiety.
If I could I certainly would be using it.

Smokin Joe

I agree about the high adrenaline and stress though this is the first I've seen it posted.
HCG reactions are posted though out by other members.. Not all can take the stuff unfortunately.

newuser

I have this, have had it my whole life. Was told it was an overactive cremasteric response, now on TRT the jewels in my purse ride higher than ever
What's you body temp in the morning? Mine is caused by hypothyrodism. In that condition body compensate for energy pumping high adrenaline. For tigh cremasteric muscle try reverse kegels.

Fernando Almaguer

I haven't seen my provider yet but I can assure you that he would have and will stop my trt.
He is treating my brother for advanced prostate cancer.
As far as high and lows I use multiple herbs from Tribulus to Cistanche to help curb any sides.
I eat good, sleep well and drink lots of beer on the weekends.
Hope this helps.
S.J.
is pregnelone over the counter cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com