No libido or sex drive - please help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Assist101

Long story short:

I've been on TRT for the past 5 years with great results. I recently came off about 3 weeks ago for fertility reasons. I'd been using HMG with TRT since early March, then dropped TRT about 6 weeks ago; added enclomid and a few days later began noticing a decrease in sex drive and now....I'm at a point where I'm unable to to perform.

Right now I'm currently taking 12.5mg clomid eod, 75IU HMG eod, and 2000iu hcg a week. I'm tempted to began TRT again if it helps me feel like a man again.

Trying to figure out is it due to the clomid, estrogen or low testosterone? Anyone had similar experiences?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It's the clomid and a common side effect is to have to libido and erectile problems. Clomid attaches to the estrogen receptors in the brain blocking the effects of estrogen and is the reason for libido and erectile issues.

There is no way around this little problem except to go back on TRT.

The solution to your problems is TRT, HCG and FSH.

Last edited:

Assist101

It's the clomid and a common side effect is to have to libido and erectile problems. Clomid attaches to the estrogen receptors in the brain blocking the effects of estrogen and is the reason for libido and erectile issues.

There is no way around this little problem except to go back on TRT.

The solution to your problems is TRT, HCG and FSH.
Thanks for your reply. Anyone else?

bixt

Thanks for your reply. Anyone else?

Keep the HMG as is.

In addition to the HMG then try one of the following options:

HCG 2000iu week
HCG 1000iu week
Clomid at 12.5mg 3 x a week
Clomid 12.5mg 3 x week and HCG 1000iu week
Low dose T (10mg daily) with 1000iu Hcg week

Once or more will do the trick.

Im guessing the high E2 caused by the 2000iu HCG in addition to clomid makes you feel bad.

"Clomid attaches to the estrogen receptors in the brain blocking the effects of estrogen and is the reason for libido and erectile issues." - This is pure bro speculation. Theres tons of guys why cry and get emotional on clomid and if clomid were blocking the effects if estrogen in the brain this wouldn't be so.

Willyt

You could try nasal T gel - either Natesto or Empower - which suppresses HPTA less than traditional injectables. There are many posts on the subject in this forum. My LH and FSH remained in range while using nasal gel.

Systemlord

"Clomid attaches to the estrogen receptors in the brain blocking the effects of estrogen and is the reason for libido and erectile issues." - This is pure bro speculation.
You sure about that?

How does Clomid work?​

Clomid works as an “anti-estrogen” that tricks the brain into thinking that estrogen levels in the body are very low. It does this by binding to estrogen receptors in the brain and blocking the ability of estrogen to bind to those receptors.

Systemlord

You were wrong, show some integrity and own it and stop trying to deflect and distract!

Last edited:

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I don't think you can say definitively whether it's the estrogenic or anti-estrogenic activity of clomiphene that may be causing problems.

Clomiphene actually yields a trifecta of estrogenicity. In addition to effectively providing estrogen directly in the form of zuclomiphene, the drug pushes up LH. This in turn increases testosterone, which raises estradiol. LH is also presumed to stimulate aromatization in Leydig cells, further contributing to the production of estradiol.

The OP is also on a pretty good dose of hCG. This represents a further addition to estrogenic activity.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me