Nipple growth caused by testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ty Nordic

I've been on 80 mg of test Cyp every week, and 250 IU of HCG every other day for 6 weeks. My nipples have grown. A bunch. Tissue around is normal. Estradiol, estrogen and SBG are all in normal ranges. Test is 600. Any way to get my nipples back to normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It's interesting that what is a bad thing for some of us is a good thing for people like me. In my case, nipple fullness is usually linked to high sex drive. Since I get my arousal a lot from nipples, I am a happy camper. I have never had gynecomastia or estradiol issues.

I am not sure I know a way to decrease "nipple size".

James

I can definitely relate. I've been on 160 mg of Cypionate, (1 shot per week) for 3 weeks now and have noticed a significant increase in my nipple thickness. It is embarrassing when they poke out of my shirt, it never used to be like that before I started testosterone. I'm hoping it is simply my body adjusting to the hormone and will give it another month before I really start to get concerned. I'm not on a AI because my Estrodiol level is crazy low. My nipples remind me of how thick my wifes nipples got when she was breastfeeding our children. I'm trying to stay positive and I'm confident it is just my body adjusting. Good luck to you.

cocarr

Israel posted this link in my thread and I just got done reading the paper. Dr. Crisler discusses the issue of nipple growth/sensitivity toward the bottom of the paper "a recipe for success" which is found easily on the first page of the web site. Heres the link. http://www.allthingsmale.com/publications.html

He gives a fairly detailed regiment to dealing with it if a patient is having problems.

Good luck pal.

It's interesting that what is a bad thing for some of us is a good thing for people like me. In my case, nipple fullness is usually linked to high sex drive. Since I get my arousal a lot from nipples, I am a happy camper. I have never had gynecomastia or estradiol issues.

I am not sure I know a way to decrease "nipple size".

I am totally in Nelson's camp on this issue. Mine have also increased in size since starting TRT and I couldn't be happier! I'm hoping they continue to grow and am even thinking of getting some nipple suction cups to help 'em along! I've noticed in the recent past that guys have brought up concerns about increased nipple size. What I would find really interesting is for these guys to ask the women in their lives what they think of it and if they find it appealing. One thing I've learned over the years is that women with gay male friends will tell them EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that they would never discuss with their boyfriends or husbands and certainly not their best girlfriends. On a few occasions women have told me that they find guys with large nipples incredibly sexy. Bitch tits are a total turnoff but large nipples that can be stimulated to the point of making her man moan and groan are a total turn on! So ask the lady in your life what she thinks before you let this get you down any further.

Ty Nordic

I am totally in Nelson's camp on this issue. Mine have also increased in size since starting TRT and I couldn't be happier! I'm hoping they continue to grow and am even thinking of getting some nipple suction cups to help 'em along! I've noticed in the recent past that guys have brought up concerns about increased nipple size. What I would find really interesting is for these guys to ask the women in their lives what they think of it and if they find it appealing. One thing I've learned over the years is that women with gay male friends will tell them EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that they would never discuss with their boyfriends or husbands and certainly not their best girlfriends. On a few occasions women have told me that they find guys with large nipples incredibly sexy. Bitch tits are a total turnoff but large nipples that can be stimulated to the point of making her man moan and groan are a total turn on! So ask the lady in your life what she thinks before you let this get you down any further.
Yeah, my wife isn't a big fan... It's not like crazy-big, but I had tiny nipples before, and they're like twice as big now. At least...

capo937

I see mine change quite a bit, well more thac see... I broke out my calipers to measure. Unfortunately I have never had any erogenous link to them though.

I have been enhancing my trt dose a bit, and in getting my AI dialed in they grew to a 1&5/8in dia!

But being that I am experimenting with a prolactin increasing compound, as soon as I took .125mg pramipexole they thankfully shrunk to 1.25in dia within 1hr!!
Warning!! ¡Quidato!
Dont take anything I say as advice!
J

CoastWatcher

Mine did enlarge, then - at the five month mark - shrank to nearly the size they had been prior to treatment. My doctor told me she'd seen this in a handful of patients. No common characteristics amongst them, however.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me