Next lab tests

Buy Lab Tests Online

calm--

Hi,

I've been on TRT for about 6.5 weeks. 70 mg cypionate & 400 IU HcG, twice a week.

1. I often read in this forum that the next lab tests should be done 6 weeks after starting the therapy, as it takes 6 weeks to stabilize. What does it mean by "stabilize" here?

2. Dr Saya asked to me do the lab tests 3 months after. Why's the difference?

3. In the first 5 weeks, I tried between subq, IM 0.5 inch, IM 1 inch, IM 1.25 inch and IM 1.5 inch. I notice that when I injected subq, or IM 1 inch or less, I feel miserable. Bad brain fog, depression, stress, irritable, no libido boost. Pretty much all my symptoms before TRT, but worst. When I injected IM 1.25 inch or longer, I notice a significant libido boost, and feeling much better. Not great, but definitely better. So starting week 6, I consistently inject IM 23G 1.25 inch. My question is, since I've been feeling inconsistent in the first 5 weeks, can I include that 5 weeks as part of the 3 months, or should I start the count starting week 6?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Where are you injecting? 1 inch should be enough to get into the muscle in most places. Also, why are you injecting that 23 gauge spear into your body? Lol. 27 gauge insulin syringes are the largest gauge you need. A lot of guys also use 28, 29, and I think even 30 gauge insulin needles to inject testosterone. I personally find 27 gauge is a good balance of being painless, and drawing up the oil quickly.

To answer your question, it doesn’t matter if you start counting at week 5 or week 6. You’ll be getting labs done in about another month and a half, which is plenty of time to stabilize. So doesn’t matter. Just stay on the protocol and injecting method you’re on now, and get labs done at the 3 month mark.

The diff in 6 weeks or 90 days is you start and that upsets everything hormonally on a much grander scale and it takes time to level out and on to a more stable path. We typically say 6 weeks for established guys that are making small tweaks.

calm--

Where are you injecting? 1 inch should be enough to get into the muscle in most places. Also, why are you injecting that 23 gauge spear into your body? Lol. 27 gauge insulin syringes are the largest gauge you need. A lot of guys also use 28, 29, and I think even 30 gauge insulin needles to inject testosterone. I personally find 27 gauge is a good balance of being painless, and drawing up the oil quickly.

To answer your question, it doesn’t matter if you start counting at week 5 or week 6. You’ll be getting labs done in about another month and a half, which is plenty of time to stabilize. So doesn’t matter. Just stay on the protocol and injecting method you’re on now, and get labs done at the 3 month mark.

Sorry forgot to mention where I inject. I injected into thigh. Have to use 23G because it's the only 1.25 inch I can find in my area. I dont know, the couple times I injected with 0.5 inch or 1 inch, I just dont feel good. 1.25 inch or above is when I start to feel better. I don't think I would be considered having a lot of fat, but I also have very little muscle.

Do you mean I can include that inconsistent first 5 weeks as part of the 3 months?

Vince

Super Moderator
When I make changes to my protocol, I like to wait at least 12 weeks before I have labs. It usually takes me at least that long to feel a difference.

Gman86

Sorry forgot to mention where I inject. I injected into thigh. Have to use 23G because it's the only 1.25 inch I can find in my area. I dont know, the couple times I injected with 0.5 inch or 1 inch, I just dont feel good. 1.25 inch or above is when I start to feel better. I don't think I would be considered having a lot of fat, but I also have very little muscle.

Do you mean I can include that inconsistent first 5 weeks as part of the 3 months?

Ya I do the thigh as well. I do the outter part where there’s less fat, and definitely get into the muscle with the 1” syringes. But how you feel is the most important thing. If you notice a benefit with the longer needle tip, then definitely stick with that.

And ya don’t overthink things. Just get your labs done in another month and a half or two months.

Rabbit91476

I’m going to agree with Vince. I’m coming up on month 6. And I never truly felt the difference until 8–10 weeks. I increased my dose to 125/week last visit. After 6 weeks I would of said give me more. Today. I feel much better than I did a month ago. Libidos the same. But much better sleep and energy. Will I ask for an increased dose in 3 weeks. Not sure I’ll see what the labs say.

I Do sq every 3.5 days. Because I sleep better. I’m assume that’s because of less of a estrogen spike

Systemlord

Changing needle lengths at a time when levels are in flux I would expect random results. I am able to hit muscle with half inch needles and I'm 32% bf. Everytime you change dosages or start TRT, you will have to wait 6 weeks for your body to adjust.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me