Newly Diagnosed .Is AndroGel 1.62% and or Thymomodulin safe for me to use

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jordan

PLEASE HELP...I'm newly diagnosed, just had my first doctors visit and dont understand the Lab work yet. So hopefully this make sense. Long story short. I exercise/lift frequently approx 4 times per week and maintained a noticeably muscular body. Over a period of about a month I noticed drastic muscle loss, first in my face (mostly maxillary check area), then neck and my majorly in my legs/arms and my butt is pretty much gone. In addition to rapidly graying hair and thinning hair. I've had no other "medical issues" or "symptoms" par say other than allergies. Due to the VERY DRASTIC changes in my body, I decided to go get tested and was sure (so I thought) that my results would be negative. Unfortunately I tested positive. Just got my results back for my hiv doctor and was given an AIDS diagnoses. 35yo

Lipid Panel: All within range
Comprehensive Metabolic: Within Rage
Uera Nitrogen, Creatinine, eGFR, Bun/Creatinine, Sodium, Posassium, Choride, Carbon Dioxide, Calcium: All withing Range
Protein, total: HIGH at 8.8 desired range 6.1-8.1
Albumin: within range
Globulin: HIGH 4.1 should be 1.9-3.7
Albumin/Globulin ratio ,Bilirubin Total, Alkaline Phosphates, AST, ALT, Amylase: All within range
CD (Helper Cells):
Out of Range at 14L (recommeded 31-61%)
Abosolute CD4+ Cells: 102L
Absolute Lymphocytes: 730 L
White Blood Count: 2.7L
Red Blood Cell Count, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, Mcv, Mch, Mchc: All within range
RDW: HIGH 15.6
Platelet Count: Within Range
Absolute Neutrophiles, Lymphcytes, Eosinohils: All within range
Absolute Monoctyes: Low at 72 (recommend range 200-950)
Neuthophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basphils: within range
No Hepatitis
VL: 130,587H and 5.12H

Everything that they ran in my initial labs came back okay. Nor do I have any other STD's.
Outside of the major muscle mass loss, constant fatigue/sleepy, brain fog; I'm okay.
I was prescribed Stribild and Bactrium.

My question is:
1) based on those numbers would it be safe for me to use Andro Gel 1.62% once daily to stop the continual muscle loss? At least until my numbers are up. Could I cycle it 4-6 weeks on 4-6 weeks off?
2) will my mass loss return after my numbers are better? Esp. In my face, butt and extremities.
3) Would Thymomdulin (aka calf thymus) be safe for me to take

I'm still keeping up with my workout regain but my body doesn't respond (no pump). And I'm loosing strength. After leaving the gym my body doesn't have that "pump" and it feels like I hadn't even lifted. I'm eating 3 meals per day along with 2 protein shakes per day to compensate for the weight loss. Even with the increased protein intake my weight and isn't increasing nor is my body mass. The changes to my physical appearance is becoming extremely taxing on my mental state.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
PLEASE HELP...I'm newly diagnosed, just had my first doctors visit and dont understand the Lab work yet. So hopefully this make sense. Long story short. I exercise/lift frequently approx 4 times per week and maintained a noticeably muscular body. Over a period of about a month I noticed drastic muscle loss, first in my face (mostly maxillary check area), then neck and my majorly in my legs/arms and my butt is pretty much gone. In addition to rapidly graying hair and thinning hair. I've had no other "medical issues" or "symptoms" par say other than allergies. Due to the VERY DRASTIC changes in my body, I decided to go get tested and was sure (so I thought) that my results would be negative. Unfortunately I tested positive. Just got my results back for my hiv doctor and was given an AIDS diagnoses. 35yo

Lipid Panel: All within range
Comprehensive Metabolic: Within Rage
Uera Nitrogen, Creatinine, eGFR, Bun/Creatinine, Sodium, Posassium, Choride, Carbon Dioxide, Calcium: All withing Range
Protein, total: HIGH at 8.8 desired range 6.1-8.1
Albumin: within range
Globulin: HIGH 4.1 should be 1.9-3.7
Albumin/Globulin ratio ,Bilirubin Total, Alkaline Phosphates, AST, ALT, Amylase: All within range
CD (Helper Cells):
Out of Range at 14L (recommeded 31-61%)
Abosolute CD4+ Cells: 102L
Absolute Lymphocytes: 730 L
White Blood Count: 2.7L
Red Blood Cell Count, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, Mcv, Mch, Mchc: All within range
RDW: HIGH 15.6
Platelet Count: Within Range
Absolute Neutrophiles, Lymphcytes, Eosinohils: All within range
Absolute Monoctyes: Low at 72 (recommend range 200-950)
Neuthophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basphils: within range
No Hepatitis
VL: 130,587H and 5.12H

Everything that they ran in my initial labs came back okay. Nor do I have any other STD's.
Outside of the major muscle mass loss, constant fatigue/sleepy, brain fog; I'm okay.
I was prescribed Stribild and Bactrium.

My question is:
1) based on those numbers would it be safe for me to use Andro Gel 1.62% once daily to stop the continual muscle loss? At least until my numbers are up. Could I cycle it 4-6 weeks on 4-6 weeks off?
2) will my mass loss return after my numbers are better? Esp. In my face, butt and extremities.
3) Would Thymomdulin (aka calf thymus) be safe for me to take

I'm still keeping up with my workout regain but my body doesn't respond (no pump). And I'm loosing strength. After leaving the gym my body doesn't have that "pump" and it feels like I hadn't even lifted. I'm eating 3 meals per day along with 2 protein shakes per day to compensate for the weight loss. Even with the increased protein intake my weight and isn't increasing nor is my body mass. The changes to my physical appearance is becoming extremely taxing on my mental state.

Jordan, First off, if you haven't done so already, order a copy of Nelson's BUILT TO SURVIVE from Amazon.com. Read it from cover to cover. Have a packet of post-it notes nearby and bookmark pages with them that you'll want to refer to later on. Believe me you'll be doing that a lot. This book is now your new bible. That I'm aware of, there are two of us on this site that are living with AIDS. That would be Nelson (he's The Guru) and me. I expect Nelson to be chiming in here soon and he's really the one who can give you guidance. I can give you some basics on what to do and expect. I've been living with the disease for eight years now and was miserable to the point of suicide until nine months ago when I started TRT. I'm on 10gm of Androgel per day and the results have been amazing and my life has completely changed. I'm extremely lucky in that I never had wasting syndrome which is why Androgel has been such a success and the only thing I need. In your case, since you obviously have wasting, you'll probably need to approach the situation a little differently by using an anabolic along with TRT. Both you will inject. This is covered in the book and any questions you have on it can be covered by Nelson, our Moderators or members. There's a lot of expertise floating around on this site. Take advantage of it! One thing to remember: TRT is NOT to be cycled. It is a lifetime commitment and once you start you are not to stop. If you do you will crash. And crash BAD! As for gaining back lost weight and size, heh, heh... don't worry. Once you start on TRT and have it dialed in it'll come back like gangbusters! There are treatments for facial wasting and they are discussed in the book. And as for working out, I'd stop for now if I were you. You're not feeling a pump and feeling like you never worked out all. All very familiar feelings to me. Continuing to do so is only going to leave you depressed and fatigued. You are ill. You need as much rest and recovery time as possible. Just kick back and remember that you WILL bounce back. AIDS is not a death sentence anymore. Your meds will probably need to be tweeked at some point to keep your numbers rising and it may take a few to several months to get where you need to be. Once there, maybe sooner, (good question for Nelson) you can start TRT. Then you can get back to the gym and attack those weights with a vengeance! You're embarking on an incredible new journey in life. Embrace it and always think positive. My thoughts are with you and I wish you all the best!
Ron

bassindaddy

Hey Jordan , I'm new to TRT myself but was diagnosed with HIV in 2005 at 28yrs old. I also Recieved an AIDS diagnosis at 35, My numbers were similiar to yours but instead of fixing it I decided to fall into poor me andstarted shooting heroin again which was something I had stopped since getting diagnosed in 2005. What I'm getting at is an AIDS diagnosis isn't the end of the world. Even though I beat my body down while having AIDS I still was able to bounce right back as soon as I got back on my meds. Within a month I was back above 200 and keeps climbing. So keep your head up bro things will only get better if you take care of yourself.Get Nelson's Book ! I do a good bit of reading about my illnesses and what I've read in his book so far issome of the best I've read yet.A must read in my opinion for people with our conditions!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching