Newish - Trying to Dial-in

Buy Lab Tests Online

masaplease

Hey Everyone,

Been reading around for a while and on behalf of all of the non-posters, thank you for the very valuable information. Certainly helped steer me in the right direction.

I wanted to post my stats and concerns, maybe get some feedback. My provider is not as concerned with my numbers, but I choose life. :)

Since my last blood test, I have lowered my TRT dose slightly to .35mg 2x a week (140mg a week), but the below numbers are based on a .40mg dose 2x a week @ 160mg per week. I also take 300IU HCG 3x a week.

RBC 5.89%
Hemoglobin 18.4 g/dl
Hematocrit 52.9 %
HGB A1C: 5.3
Estradiol 78.4 pg/mL
HDL CHOL 41 mg/dl
LDL CHOL 160 mg/dl
SHGB 32 nmol/L
DHT 80 ng/dl
Total T 1453ng/dl
Free T 329.80 pg/ml

Average Blood Pressure is around 130/70

My concerns are clearly my Hemo and Hema, as well as Estrogen, maybe something I'm not seeing. I have perfect Libido, but some nasty shoulder acne was brewing at my 160 a week dose but has calmed slightly since lowering my dose and moving to 2x a week injections -- but still hanging out.

Anyhow, looking forward to any suggestions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So basically your testosterone is double that of a healthy young man. Even more if these are trough values. I'd try 50 mg twice a week for a couple months. That might solve the H&H problem. You might feel better too. If not then you can alway go higher. But "low and slow" is one of the best rules for adjusting hormones.

slicktop

Since my last blood test, I have lowered my TRT dose slightly to .35mg 2x a week (140mg a week), but the below numbers are based on a .40mg dose 2x a week @ 160mg per week. I also take 300IU HCG 3x a week.

I assume you mean .35IU on an insulin syringe so 70 mg twice a week? More frequent, smaller injections may help you out but you may need an AI anyhow, at least for a while.

Systemlord

You want to use HCG, you might have to deal with all the estrogen that comes with it, I'm assuming you're on HCG for fertility. Your T dosage is pretty high, might want to decrease it to 50mg twice weekly as Slicktop suggested because these very high levels are also the reason why estrogen is so high.

Some guys find that microdosing helps with all values including hematocrit. The more frequent dosing can decrease the spikes in hormones that can have an affect on many of your other biomarkers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me