Newest Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

A9CF371F-BE88-4E90-B508-7A93A7DBE1E0.jpg29495C33-8C9D-41C1-AE4F-32C0C354464E.jpg59754D0D-F72F-4C15-AB57-D0A6F9F020BA.jpg31FC56ED-EF38-4CD3-ABAB-F2A2EAAF09CD.jpg

All these labs look pretty good I think. I'm pretty sure the excess epinephrine is from too much p5p (b6) which hopefully after it's out of my system, the insomnia resolves and my morning wood comes back.
what I don't understand is the corners of my mouth keep cracking and won't heal even though my iron labs are good. Hopefully my hematocrit stays stable at my test dose 110mg per week. I'm considering dropping to 100mg per week because that had my trough testosterone at ~600mg and stable H/H before, although I was on losartan then and I'm not taking any BP meds now, just natural stuff.

The insomnia is the kind that I go to sleep just fine, but wake up at 2am wide eyed. My doctor gave me trazodone but I'm a bit hesitant to use it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Looks good overall. Did you measure your TT and FT? Looks like HCT stable at your new dosage! What was your TT and FT at 120mg a week? You mentioned that at 120mg a week you had issues with HCT again if i am not mistaken

GreenMachineX

Looks good overall. Did you measure your TT and FT? Looks like HCT stable at your new dosage! What was your TT and FT at 120mg a week? You mentioned that at 120mg a week you had issues with HCT again if i am not mistaken
Nah, I'm sure my test is good enough wherever it is as I know it's at least 500 at this dose. At 120 per week I was 700 I believe. Pretty sure 120 does cause issues so I'll be lowering to 100 I decided. I want to see what several months of 100 does to H/H and then decide to go back to 110 if needed, but I felt fine at 100 before.

HealthMan

Nah, I'm sure my test is good enough wherever it is as I know it's at least 500 at this dose. At 120 per week I was 700 I believe. Pretty sure 120 does cause issues so I'll be lowering to 100 I decided. I want to see what several months of 100 does to H/H and then decide to go back to 110 if needed, but I felt fine at 100 before.
Makes sense. I feel like estradiol levels are more important than testosterone levels when it comes to feeling well for me (before starting TRT my estradiol levels were around 5). So i reduced my dosage from 180mg week to 120mg week and dropped anastrozole in an effort to control HCT and find my estradiol sweet spot without the need for an AI. I might lower to 110mg because it feels like my estradiol is just a touch high. I am surprised that so far I feel really good. And it looks like you are also doing fine on a lower dosage too. Keep us posted if HCT stays under control!

Vince

Super Moderator
The insomnia is the kind that I go to sleep just fine, but wake up at 2am wide eyed. My doctor gave me trazodone but I'm a bit hesitant to use it.
My doctor also gave me trazodone for a sleep aid, I found out that low-dose melatonin work better for me. I had to try different amounts of melatonin, for me 3mg seems to be the right dose. Others members use 1mg or less, if I use too high dose of melatonin it keeps me awake.

GreenMachineX

Makes sense. I feel like estradiol levels are more important than testosterone levels when it comes to feeling well for me (before starting TRT my estradiol levels were around 5). So i reduced my dosage from 180mg week to 120mg week and dropped anastrozole in an effort to control HCT and find my estradiol sweet spot without the need for an AI. I might lower to 110mg because it feels like my estradiol is just a touch high. I am surprised that so far I feel really good. And it looks like you are also doing fine on a lower dosage too. Keep us posted if HCT stays under control!
I agree; estradiol is extremely important, but I don't know about more important (maybe equal for me). Sounds like you have a good plan.

My doctor also gave me trazodone for a sleep aid, I found out that low-dose melatonin work better for me. I had to try different amounts of melatonin, for me 3mg seems to be the right dose. Others members use 1mg or less, if I use too high dose of melatonin it keeps me awake.
Gotcha. I'm dealing with excess histamine now (histamine intolerance) and I've been experimenting with different dosages when I wake up at 2am and it doesn't put me back to sleep at all. I either need to step up to Benadryl or use the trazodone, but I really want to get the histamine under control and sleep well without pharmaceuticals. I sure am tired of 3-4 hours sleep though, no pun intended.

I didn't see it but I'm curious if your low(er) dosing of T and how you feel about your E has anything to do with where your Free T is at? i.e., above range or just below.

GreenMachineX

I didn't see it but I'm curious if your low(er) dosing of T and how you feel about your E has anything to do with where your Free T is at? i.e., above range or just below.
My free T should be mid range to upper third at the dose. I'll het it checked in a couple weeks with another hematocrit to ensure it's stable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me