Newest Labs From Daily Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

If 5 mg doesn’t work then I would do 8mg of prop. Prop has treated me entirely different. I’m pairing 12 mg of prop and 150mg oral testosterone base 3x daily. Erectile quality is back full after years of bad eq. Libido has improved. I’m kind of lethargic but maybe that’s from increased ejaculation. I’ve been busting countless times daily for days which is not like me. I’m also on nicotine, caffeine and periodic beers/cannabis. I always speak of these because they are very metabolically relevant chemicals.
I'm not entirely sure it's even the testosterone killing my sleep. But dropping my dose down I'm sure won't hurt. I still have a reservation I might be b12 deficient but my appointment with the doctor who ran every test isn't for a month. I've been through folate deficiency in the past and this is similar, but in a different way. Folate deficiency for me always shows up with angular cheilitis first, but I have trouble sleeping there too. I might just take some extra b12 tomorrow and see what happens.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

I'm not entirely sure it's even the testosterone killing my sleep. But dropping my dose down I'm sure won't hurt. I still have a reservation I might be b12 deficient but my appointment with the doctor who ran every test isn't for a month. I've been through folate deficiency in the past and this is similar, but in a different way. Folate deficiency for me always shows up with angular cheilitis first, but I have trouble sleeping there too. I might just take some extra b12 tomorrow and see what happens.

How old are you and how many calories do you eat in a day? How’s your appetite!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Thanks. I'm not sure what you mean by that last sentence referring to the daily serum peak at a normal level. Can you expand on that a little? My 2 hour sleep brain has trouble comprehending occasionally.
The hypothesis is that daily peak serum testosterone levels play a role in the benefits we get from testosterone. If true, then with daily injections you may not want a long half-life if you're exploring very low doses—because you get more bang for the buck if testosterone goes up and down each day, as is natural in young men. In this respect it's useful if your apparent half-life for cypionate is really only 1.5 days. In contrast, I absorb it more slowly, with an apparent half-life closer to the nominal five days, and thus would see little serum variation with daily doses. Even if we were otherwise the same, at the same daily dose you might for example peak out at 700 ng/dL and have troughs in the mid 400s, whereas I would be mired in the low 500s all the time. To attain the daily variation you see I need to get some of my testosterone from propionate.

GreenMachineX

For the record, slept so much better last night. Still woke up a few times, but slept for almost 4 hours straight!!! Definitely sticking with 6mg for a while (as well as this current multivitamin I'm using with pretty balanced B vitamins).

hurleytmark

I found some records from 2018 where I was on 25 mg test E EOD for at least four weeks and got these results:
Estradiol, Ultra LC/MS/MS 54, < or = 29 pg/mL
Testosterone, T LC/MS/MS 779, 250-1100 ng/dL
Testosterone, Free 261.5, 35.0-155.0 pg/mL
Free T, calculated-V 26.3 ng/dL Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator
SHBG 13, 10-50 nmol/L

TT was 779 while E2 and FT were still high. I'd planned to step it down to 15 mg EOD after that, but I didn't keep records after that and just stopped self-directed TRT entirely in the latter half of that year. But I'd say my numbers were pretty respectable on just 25 mg EOD.
Insane Free T Level. My Free T is 154.8 pg/ml (35-155 [pg/ml) with the exact same Total T value as a natty (778 ng/dl).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me