Newby needing guidance

Buy Lab Tests Online

learner

Guys,
I need advice. Treated for prostatitis and that wasn’t my issue. Having perineal pain and testicle pain and with little strain I have semen leakage. Help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Guys,
I need advice. Treated for prostatitis and that wasn’t my issue. Having perineal pain and testicle pain and with little strain I have semen leakage. Help
List all medicines you’ve taken, example: anti-depressants, hair loss drugs and include hormone panel including normal ranges for all labs.

If you don’t have any recent hormone panel, I recommend the following:

• Total T
  • Free T
  • SHBG
  • LH
  • FSH

xibxang

Have a read of A Headache In The Pelvis. I'm still formulating my opinion on all of this, but I suspect that TRT (and/or general anxiety) interacts with the central nervous system which can cause some men to "brace" (tighten up their pelvic muscles) subconsciously for extended periods of time. I'm beginning to wonder if this act of bracing can irritate the prostate and the nerves and muscles around it which causes all sorts of issues with peeing, pooping, erectile function and more.

Imagine walking around with your right hand balled into a fist all day. You'd have pain not only in your hand but also all the way up your arm.

Like I say, I'm still formulating my opinion on it but I believe there's something in it.

Last edited:

Seth

Guys,
Is it semen leakage or precum leakage? Reason I'm asking, is some guys who strain while working out will leak precum which isn't abnormal.

learner

Is it semen leakage or precum leakage? Reason I'm asking, is some guys who strain while working out will leak precum which isn't abnormal.
Like a lot of semen. Running up the stairs caused it to come out. I had ultrasound of my testicles as the urologist said they looked enlarged. They have always been this size. Didn’t know that 18.6 ml and 20.2 ml considered my balls large.

Seth

Like a lot of semen. Running up the stairs caused it to come out. I had ultrasound of my testicles as the urologist said they looked enlarged. They have always been this size. Didn’t know that 18.6 ml and 20.2 ml considered my balls large.
Sounds like a prostate infection, but since you ruled that out, I'm baffled.

learner

Went to third urologist. Says my balls are on the larger side so they may be producing more sperm and semen. My testosterone level has always been very good so who knows. Always seemed normal to me but apparently the average size is 13-15 ml for left and 14-16 ml for right ball. Mine are 18.675 left and 20.225 right. No idea if that is abnormal. Had first acupuncture session today for perineal pain and testicle pain as well as pelvic floor therapy.

Seth

Went to third urologist. Says my balls are on the larger side so they may be producing more sperm and semen. My testosterone level has always been very good so who knows. Always seemed normal to me but apparently the average size is 13-15 ml for left and 14-16 ml for right ball. Mine are 18.675 left and 20.225 right. No idea if that is abnormal. Had first acupuncture session today for perineal pain and testicle pain as well as pelvic floor therapy.
You've been to 3 urologists and they still have not found the cause of it. It does sound like you've got large testicles, but I can't see why that would make you leak semen in a non-aroused state. Does this leakage lessen up if you've had sex that day or the day before?

learner

The times it leaked was after days of no sexual activity. Once it was as much as about half of an ejaculation, like a tablespoon full.

Seth

If you have a secret on this let me know!
No, I don't have a secret! lol. I wish I did, or had someone I could have sex with on a regular basis. I don't know your situation, but I can tell you that I don't currently have a partner in my life, so I take care of it myself. Not the best situation, but I enjoy the release and from a strictly medical perspective, they say a frequent ejaculations helps to keep the prostate healthy. From what you have said, perhaps you need release daily or at least every other day to keep the leakage from happening. If you have a partner, and they are not open to more frequent sex, or if you are without a partner like me, maybe try it and see if that helps.

learner

No, I don't have a secret! lol. I wish I did, or had someone I could have sex with on a regular basis. I don't know your situation, but I can tell you that I don't currently have a partner in my life, so I take care of it myself. Not the best situation, but I enjoy the release and from a strictly medical perspective, they say a frequent ejaculations helps to keep the prostate healthy. From what you have said, perhaps you need release daily or at least every other day to keep the leakage from happening. If you have a partner, and they are not open to more frequent sex, or if you are without a partner like me, maybe try it and see if that helps.
I have the most wonderful wife ever. We make love a couple times a week. I had sexual addiction issues from puberty until counseling 5 years ago. It’s something I had to overcome so masterbating is not allowed for me as I can’t cross that threshold again. With strength from God I have had victory for just over 5 years. Thanks

JmarkH

I'm sorry to hear that. Life does get in the way of living. The older we get the more we have to make adjustments. I'm fond of the saying, "Be Kind; Everyone is dealing with something."

learner

Yes! I was sexually abused as a kid by a peer and an older kid. I’m sure they too were abused as they would not have known to do those things. This over sexualizes kids which is what happened to me. For years the only way to feel ok/good was during sex/orgasm. This becomes the driving force of your day. Took two years of intense therapy for me to break that cycle. I still absolutely love sex and making love to my wife and would do so daily but I am satisfied with her giving me the gift of herself. I was not a good husband for some years but have been 100% there for her and with her for the past 5. You can’t love fully until you experience total love and acceptance from God. This has changed my life! I will struggle with my sexual past until
I die but so far I have been victorious! Thanks guys.

Seth

I have the most wonderful wife ever. We make love a couple times a week. I had sexual addiction issues from puberty until counseling 5 years ago. It’s something I had to overcome so masterbating is not allowed for me as I can’t cross that threshold again. With strength from God I have had victory for just over 5 years. Thanks
I understand.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching