Newbie with a couple blood tests over two months or so.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

What are some of the numerous reasons?

It could be food your body is reacting to, stress or high glucose levels to name a few of the top of my head. Cytomel is T3, so this is appropriate for your situation. I was able to lower my rT3 through eating healthy and lifting weights which decreased my rT3 because I was able to lower my glucose levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Corsair84

Ok so doc requested cytomel / 90 day supply and redoing bloodwork in 6 weeks... I'm also going to start test cyp / hcg in 2 weeks and just push through the adjustment period and do full bloodwork to see how things are going.

Corsair84

Ok got an update...

So.. did my 2 month checkup, still waiting on a couple more bloodtests but figured i'd start the post now. Click on images for full test results to show.

35 yr old male, 230lbs, 6'0. Taking t3 supplements for high rT3 (waiting on that test result).
Treatment plan: 100iu per week of Test Cyp, 2x 250iu HCG, 1 Cytomel per day for T3.
I did donate blood 2 weeks ago, throughout all my bloodwork going back 8 months, my hematocrit / hemoglobin are 'high' in range before and after the shots so far.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 10.23.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 10.23.48 AM.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 10.23.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 10.23.51 AM.png
    178.1 KB · Views: 60

Systemlord

A 100 mg once weekly protocol is inappropriate given that your SHBG is 9.7 and you probably need daily injections. I can't imagine you would feel good with SHBG at 9.7 and estrogen at 52.

Corsair84

I'm definitely doing better than i was before...not 100% but a heck of a lot better than when my test was 154.

I'm going to change it to 2x a week and see about increasing 100mg for the week.

Joey786

Are you trying to lose weight? If you are restricting calories and doing lots of cardio the body is going to increase conversion to rt3.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me