New unbelievable testosterone labs after only two weeks on TRT!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I restarted TRT two weeks ago and apparently my endo had ordered a testosterone panel back in December and had done labs yesterday for unrelated issues and I had no idea I even had drawn testosterone labs and went into my patient portal and to my surprise two weeks into TRT got these results below.

Two weeks ago SHBG was 13 and now is 24. I had been having crazy amounts of energy the last couple of days and had felt amazing days ago with erections on demand and very high libido which both are declining quickly.

I find myself over-responding to all medicines, an example is I recently had to reduce my diuretic to 1/8th of a tablet since I had been having crazy amounts of fluid retention that have been getting out of control quickly giving me a small window in which to act.

I don’t feel like I have hyperthyroidism because I had zero symptoms days ago and had erections, strong libido and great energy consistently for days. My ALT levels have dropped lower than at any time in the past and hematocrit is 48.9 and A1C is 6.5%.

My A1C levels on 12/24/19 was 8.3. The only thing I can think of is now I'm not iron deficient whereas before I was and also am on two types of insulin. This same protocol used to get me 407-497.

I'm starting to wonder if correcting the iron deficiency and/or insulin injections are contributing factors in getting substantially higher numbers.

I'm more or less just sharing my amazing results and open the door for a discussion of the effects of iron deficiency and if correcting it relates to my overachievement. I will be lowering my dosage because I believe this current protocol will take me to a place I cannot go.

I have four more weeks to go and already is beyond what I was aiming for which is 400-500 ng/dL which is where erections, libido and wellbeing are superb.

Pre-TRT labs:
Total T 91 ng/dL
Free T 2.6 ng/dL
SHBG 13

New 20mg EOD protocol:
Total T 640 ng/dL
Free T 16.5 ng/dL
SHBG 24

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I would be a little concerned about your a1c.

I only started treating the diabetes four weeks ago with Lantus 1x daily and humalog 3x daily, then restarted TRT two weeks later and now A1C is 6.5% down from the 8.3%. I was at rock bottom before treating the diabetes.

My goal is <5% A1C, if I can affect my A1C by this degree is such a short amount of time, imagine what I could do with a couple more weeks. The last two days I've had a fasting glucose at 97 and this morning 108.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I only started treating the diabetes four weeks ago with Lantus 1x daily and humalog 3x daily, then restarted TRT two weeks later and now A1C is 6.5% down from the 8.3%. I was at rock bottom before treating the diabetes.

My goal is <5% A1C, if I can affect my A1C by this degree is such a short amount of time, imagine what I could do with a couple more weeks. The last two days I've had a fasting glucose at 97 and this morning 108.
Yes that is a huge drop. It would be awesome if it continues to go down.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me