New to TRT a few basic Q's

Buy Lab Tests Online

gaz7718

Hi All,

Soon to commence a TRT programme, now 46 years old and had two blood tests over the past year with low free test (most recent below low range), low test (but within range) and high SHBG (lastest test slightly above top end of range).

Intending to go with Sustanon 250 0.5ml E5D, with 500iu of HCG the day prior to each injection.

Just wanting to gather broader perspectives of anything else i ought to consider and i provide clarification of a couple of questions in my mind.

1. Does it matter if i start with the Sustanon injection before starting HCG, or should HCG be used right from the very first injection. I have no prior use of steroids and therefore not suffering any prior effects of external test being introduced to the body?

2. Should i be taking anything else to reduce SHBG or should the TRT help to address this. I was intending to add Zinc, Magnesium, Vit D and Boron to try to reduce this level?

Many thanks for any thoughts/comments.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I believe in starting HCG right from the first injection, at least that's what I did. For high shbg you should only inject twice a week, no reason to inject more frequently.

DragonBits

Hi All,

2. Should i be taking anything else to reduce SHBG or should the TRT help to address this. I was intending to add Zinc, Magnesium, Vit D and Boron to try to reduce this level?

I think you should be supplementing all of those, but I wouldn't count on them lowering your SHBG by much or permanently.

It would be good if you already knew your Vit levels, but most people are lower than recommended.

Boron seemed to increase my FT and E2, but they were very low to start with, likely lowered by SHBG but a couple of points, but say 40 > 36, but now it's back at 40 even though I still supplement with those items.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me