New to this - seeking best way to get started

Buy Lab Tests Online

InquiringMale

Hey fellas,

Apologize if this info is available elsewhere, I'm sure it is, but perhaps there's a quick answer to some basic questions...

I'm leaning towards HCG/TRT combo, once I obtain my labs, and perhaps seek professional consult with qualified doc or other professional... what is the best way to obtain regular supply? Most docs/clinics (even reputable online/phone consults) insist you go through their pharmacy/supplier... seems to be part of the revenue model.

Once I obtain the necessary knowledge from a pro, and settle on a routine, what's the cheapest/best long term solution? I'm sure some of you guys out there know a lot more than me.

Also... I'm open to suggestions for clinicians/consultative pros... etc. I just don't want to get locked into only going though a certain network. Also, what is a reasonable price for, let's say a moderate TRT/HCG 2x week injection dose?

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Most docs/clinics (even reputable online/phone consults) insist you go through their pharmacy/supplier... seems to be part of the revenue model.
what is the best way to obtain regular supply?

Testosterone cypionate is a class III controlled substance and only a doctor can legally prescribe it.

If you're looking for the cheapest legal option, I have not found anything cheaper privately than Defy Medical which is a telemedicine clinic as well as a walk-in clinic.

Last edited:

bochinit

I guess in the majority of countries you cannot buy without prescription legally.

But testosterone is really cheap if someone want to do TRT by his own, anyways.

InquiringMale

I guess in the majority of countries you cannot buy without prescription legally.

But testosterone is really cheap if someone want to do TRT by his own, anyways.

Thank you, yes I figured that, I'm in the US, and would need a prescription, just wondering the best and cheapest options.

Golfboy307

My Body Logic doctor regularly switches pharmacies to make sure the price is reasonable. They have used Belmar, APS, Wells to name a few. Bottom line: I pay about $75 for a 3 month supply of Test Cyp. Another $25 or so for syringes. I am not on HCG but understand that is more costly. Pretty darn reasonable overall. I get the impression they make their money on the office visits, labs and supplements not the scripts from outside pharmacies.

InquiringMale

My Body Logic doctor regularly switches pharmacies to make sure the price is reasonable. They have used Belmar, APS, Wells to name a few. Bottom line: I pay about $75 for a 3 month supply of Test Cyp. Another $25 or so for syringes. I am not on HCG but understand that is more costly. Pretty darn reasonable overall. I get the impression they make their money on the office visits, labs and supplements not the scripts from outside pharmacies.

I did speak to this company, and the office visits for the Body Logic doc in my area were... pricey.

On the HCG front... the site mentioned by the gentleman above seems to have a good price on HCG... Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)

Golfboy307

Yes, the office visits are $300 per visit which for me at this stage is twice per year, with labs every six months as well. He spends up to an hour with me and we talk about all aspects of my health. Compare that with the 15 min with my Primary Care (if I am lucky) while he types into his laptop the whole time. $30 co-pay, but what am I getting?

As you look to the overall cost of the program you are going to have choose between qualified TRT docs that operate more on a cash pay model (Defy, Body Logic) or PCP/urologists who may or may not be up to update on the latest methods. The cost of the meds shouldn't vary much.

Cips1975

If you can find a local doctor that is progressive and understands hormone replacement, you get a diagnosis for low T and decent health insurance, that will likely be the cheapest and by the book without too much red tape. But the above is easier said than done, hence the TRT clinic and cash pay model that likely most of us are on. I tried talking to various doctors in the community in the past and it was futile at best. I knew more than they did and ended up educating them it seems. Lol. So I went the clinic route, you pay for the convenience and concierge service. Not always the cheapest but you can shop around as there are many clinics out there and you decide between cost or service based off your needs.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching