New to the group. Lost 80 pounds as vegan, doing 5 X 5 Gym, IF and KETO with a current 303 T after 100mg gell every day for 3 months.

Buy Lab Tests Online

MotuMum

6 years ago my doctor neglected to do or tell me about my T levels being at 164 and my estrogen 10X higher than the highest part of the range. With a new doctor, I've started 50mg of T injections every 3 days. I'm hoping the brain fog will lift, the energy level will rise and my gym workouts won't be such a struggle mentally and physically. Maybe even get rid of my depression and increase my drive. I've seen some things about HCG here and I will look around to learn more. I'm interested in taking better vitamins and metformin for gut health and to lose this f'n stubborn belly fat. I've dropped 80lbs in 10 months and now I'm at a plateau for 1.5 years at 270 lbs 6-3 doing the 5 X 5 weight routine. Currently IF and EF (2 days - 5 day fasts) with LCHF Keto.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

abe

Congratulations on losing all of that weight. Is there any chance you can post your labs. I'm also wondering what's your thyroid levels at, TSH, free T4, free T3 reverse T3 and both antibodies. As you may already know poor thyroid levels can definitely hurt your weight loss and energy.

MotuMum

I don't know if these have been tested. I can only paste my lab results( these are over the course of 4 months this year.
Comp. Metabolic Panel
(14) Glucose 80 mg/dL 65 - 99 01
BUN 7 mg/dL 6 - 24 01
Creatinine 0.84 mg/dL 0.76 - 1.27 01
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 101 mL/min/1.73 >59
eGFR If Africn Am 117 mL/min/1.73 >59
Creatinine 0.69 Low mg/dL 0.76 - 1.27
__________________________-
IGF-BP3 3121 ug/L 2251 - 5808 03
Estrone, Serum 79 High pg/mL 15 - 65 03
C-Reactive Protein, Quant 1.0 mg/L 0.0 - 4.9 01
Triiodothyronine (T3), Free 3.6 pg/mL 2.0 - 4.4 01
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 24.8 nmol/L 19.3 - 76.4 0
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dihydrotestosterone
Dihydrotestosterone
16LOW

OMI100

Thyroid panel would be one set of labs to run.
You can educate yourself on issues that are directly related to poor thyroid levels here:
www.tiredthyroid.com
and
Stop the Thyroid Madness™ - Hypothyroidism and thyroid mistreatment
A good baseline of tests to request:
I see that some have already been ran so you can see where you sit within the ranges. You would want to be in the optimal range area and that is explained in the links above.
FREE T3 (not part of a “thyroid panel” and must be written in on a lab request)
FREE T4
Reverse T3
TSH
TPO (Thyroid Peroxidase) antibodies
Tgab (Thyroglobulin) antibodies
Full iron panel (includes serum iron, iron binding capacity, and % saturation)
Ferritin (not included in the full iron panel and must be requested separately)
Vitamin D
Vitamin B12
If you are in the USA you can order these test yourself if your DR will not order them.
Your on gel. I am on compounded cream at 100mg/day and do quite well. Again, if you are in the USA I would suggest looking at Empower's compounded T cream at 200mg/ml (you would use 1/2ml per day to get the 100mg/day). The base is almost like face cream and goes right into the skin leaving no residue on the skin.

Last edited:

MotuMum

Thanks! I bought 2 more books and donated to the blog for webhosting. I'm in the middle of Testosterone, A Man's Guide.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me