New to T at 60

Buy Lab Tests Online

KevinS

I have had T in the 200's since I started monitoring with my Dr almost 10 years ago, he was unwilling to do anything unless it was under 200. I have had chronic bouts of fatigue, 'Adrenal Fatigue', burnout, ED, low libido, and struggling with weight gain the last 10 years - after the last 18 months it has just got to be too much - Doctor's had nothing for me. I need to try something, don't want to spend my 60's like this. Got tested by one of these places - I had no idea which one to pick, so just picked the one that seemed reasonable: Got the blood test, met online Doc, he gave me a Thyroid pill, DHEA and a topical T cream. Started 3 weeks ago, starting to get some interest and feeling back in my little guy, energy/fatigue better, but still inconstant. Planning to give it a 6 month run and see how it goes.
I have followed this forum off and on for years - Thank you it is about the only reasonable source of info out there. K.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

Best of luck on the start of your journey. It will take awhile, as you said, six month is a good time frame. However, make sure they monitor your key levels so you can get dialed in. Sometimes that is easier with shots. Hope it goes well!

Vince

Super Moderator
I have had T in the 200's since I started monitoring with my Dr almost 10 years ago, he was unwilling to do anything unless it was under 200. I have had chronic bouts of fatigue, 'Adrenal Fatigue', burnout, ED, low libido, and struggling with weight gain the last 10 years - after the last 18 months it has just got to be too much - Doctor's had nothing for me. I need to try something, don't want to spend my 60's like this. Got tested by one of these places - I had no idea which one to pick, so just picked the one that seemed reasonable: Got the blood test, met online Doc, he gave me a Thyroid pill, DHEA and a topical T cream. Started 3 weeks ago, starting to get some interest and feeling back in my little guy, energy/fatigue better, but still inconstant. Planning to give it a 6 month run and see how it goes.
I have followed this forum off and on for years - Thank you it is about the only reasonable source of info out there. K.
Who's your online trt doctor?

I started trt at age 60. I did a ton of research, saw doctors and clinics in my area. Decided to go with the Defy medical. I've been with them now for over 6 years. It worked out good for me.

KevinS

I went with MaleExcel - at first because I thought it was related to this site ? But, I guess not ?

One of the other reasons I waited so long to do anything was I really hate needles and I thought that was the only real option.

Wolverine

Who's your online trt doctor?

I started trt at age 60. I did a ton of research, saw doctors and clinics in my area. Decided to go with the Defy medical. I've been with them now for over 6 years. It worked out good for me.

Have my first consult with Defy. Was with Dr. Crisler before he passed. Any particular practitioner that you consult with consistently at Defy? Thanks.

KevinS

4 month update from my original post:
My energy level is good( much better than it was) it seemed to kick up at about 2 months in.
I am down about 30 pounds, and back to the gym 3x a week. I am getting enough energy back to get after some of my home improvement projects and getting things put away for the winter.
My last call with the Dr I was discouraged about the ball shrinkage - so he added 50mg of clomid. I hope that gets the guys back to normal size.
I still occasionally have blood in my semen. I follow up with urologist and Primary Dr for blood work in January. I also got Trimix - have tried 3 times and each time the results were disappointing, erection is not any more solid than I get from Sildenafil - although no headache. The injection is still freaky, I might be more motivated with better results - I have a few more to try, so not giving up yet.

Over all looking good at 4 months.

Systemlord

My last call with the Dr I was discouraged about the ball shrinkage - so he added 50mg of clomid.
No don't do this, clomid causes all sorts of crazy symptoms in most guys. You will derail all your progress. If you are concerned about ball shrinkage, then you need HCG, not clomid.

The point of clomid is to increase LH and fire back up the HPTA = natural testosterone production, so your natural testosterone may fire back up adding to the T you are injecting.

Good luck finding homeostasis on your new protocol.

Last edited:

KevinS

I did poke the Dr on his choice of Clomid vs HCG, his rationale was that it would be better and cheaper in the long run if it works for me. He said he usually tries it first. He didn't give me any particular side effects to watch for. I would be about 10 days in and really haven't noticed anything that I could contribute to the new med. well, maybe - I have been more hungry and has been a little harder to keep on diet, but thought there were other things contributing to that.

KevinS

Kevin - are you still using the cream?
yes I am - just recently cut back after high Hematocrit(54) now using - 1 click, 2x every other day, 1x between. will retest in a month.
I am still happy with the results, although I am in kind of a plateau in my workout/weight loss progress - I suspect that has more to do with the sedentary winter than anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me