New to nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Okrhit

Hello everyone! I have been on 40mg Test C EOD and 500IU hcg e3d for a long time. Generally felt good. E2 in 50s-60s but never had any sexual issues there. When I have tried AIs issues arose so quit them and do 200mg Dim nightly. Last Free T was 265 and total T was 1253

So my clinic offered to add 20mg EOD Nandrolone to the regimen was well as 6mg/6mg Ipamorelin and CJC-1296 200 mcg 5 days a week.

I’m three weeks in and starting to feel a positive trend, mostly my sleep is improving. Weight is up a couple pounds.

I came across a bunch of posts at T nation basically saying nandrolone even at Low doses would mess up my heart and neurotransmitters. Got me spooked a little.

My lipids aren’t awesome, I lift weights, am 39 years old and weight 230 at 22% BF. Keto diet which has me confused on the lipids.

This forums seems to be neutral to high on nandrolone... help me here, should I be taking it or get off of it?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My present protocol also includes nandrolone. I’m only injecting 20 mg of nandrolone eod, testosterone cypionate 20 mg eod and 500 iu of hcg twice a week.

I will be having labs September 15, will post my results.

By far, it’s the lowest dose of testosterone I’ve ever used.

bochinit

The problem on heart could not be that coclusive because another parameters while administrating nandrolone alone but the neural effects is true. 19nors can mess with your brain and give you depression or lack of desire for sex vg: ed

madman

Super Moderator
Hello everyone! I have been on 40mg Test C EOD and 500IU hcg e3d for a long time. Generally felt good. E2 in 50s-60s but never had any sexual issues there. When I have tried AIs issues arose so quit them and do 200mg Dim nightly. Last Free T was 265 and total T was 1253

So my clinic offered to add 20mg EOD Nandrolone to the regimen was well as 6mg/6mg Ipamorelin and CJC-1296 200 mcg 5 days a week.

I’m three weeks in and starting to feel a positive trend, mostly my sleep is improving. Weight is up a couple pounds.

I came across a bunch of posts at T nation basically saying nandrolone even at Low doses would mess up my heart and neurotransmitters. Got me spooked a little.

My lipids aren’t awesome, I lift weights, am 39 years old and weight 230 at 22% BF. Keto diet which has me confused on the lipids.

This forums seems to be neutral to high on nandrolone... help me here, should I be taking it or get off of it?

Thanks.

The main reason Nandrolone is prescribed/added to a trt protocol is to treat joint pain and the dose would be 50-100mg/week.

Or in cases where the individual does not respond well to trt (100-200mg/week) due to side-effects than ND will be used as a base 100-200 mg/week along with a low-dose of T <100mg/week.

If you are not experiencing any issues with a T only protocol or any type of joint issues/ pain then there is really no reason to use it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me