New to Excelmale.

Buy Lab Tests Online

RM1933

Looking for info on my testosterone levels, good bad, need to start TRT. My levels as a 52 year old male 6 foot 2 195-200lbs. My levels of testosterone are 465ng/lb

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My levels of testosterone are 465ng/lb
These labs are incomplete, you need to know how much T is active, you need to know the Free T values. Typically as men age, the Total T and SHBG increases while the Free T decreases.

This puts men at greater risk for developing prostate cancer and more aggressive cases. Men with Free T at the top 25% of the ranges decreases the risk of prostate cancer by 53%!

It's not uncommon to see older men with Total T 600-800 ng/dL, high SHBG and low Free T.

Last edited:

RM1933

That's not enough, you need to know how much T is active, you need to know the Free T values. Typically as men age, the Total T and SHBG increases while the Free T decreases.

This puts men at greater risk for developing prostate cancer and more aggressive cases. Men with Free T at the top 25% of the ranges decreases the risk of prostate cancer by 53%!

It's not uncommon to see older men with Total T 600-800, high SHBG and low Free T.
Ok thank you. I have a full report of all my blood test with testosterone levels there. I am just not sure how to calculate free T

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me