New Testosterone...Different Response

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hello ya'll,
Long story short, I've been using testosterone cypionate for the past year using the brand I pick up from CVS which is from Sun Pharmacy. I recently ran out and went one week without a shot so I called Defy and received a new batch from Empower. This is the first time I've ever used their brand mind you. I took it just last night along with my HCG just like I always do except this time I am all over the place. I'm feeling hyper, jittery, agitated; it's as if I'm on some kind of legalized speed. Nothing in my routine changed. After my injection I take 0.125 of anastrozole which I also did last night. It's just strange to feel like I've drank several cups of coffee. Could my thyroid medication be reacting to this new testosterone? I take T3 every morning and afternoon and never had any troubles with testosterone and it interacting before? I just took a beta blocker to calm myself down. Weird. Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KenLowT

History of anxiety triggered by the thought of a "new" medication?
No, I know the difference. I do not feel anxious, my mind is at ease, my body feels it. I feel it like I feel it if I drink too much coffee. Fortunately, my anxiety is 90% taken care of thanks to my new medication. I do not have medication anxiety, my anxiety deals with the bedroom stuff. Even that's gotten better. This is just a different reaction that I've never had with testosterone before.

BigBamBoo

When I switched from Empower to the brand that Rite-Aid sells (West-Ward I believe), I definitely felt a difference.

Not like what you experienced, but there was a pronounced difference for me.

But after a week or so, I acclamated to it.

KenLowT

When I switched from Empower to the brand that Rite-Aid sells (West-Ward I believe), I definitely felt a difference.

Not like what you experienced, but there was a pronounced difference for me.

But after a week or so, I acclamated to it.
Good, I'm hoping for the same. Today I feel fine, but yesterday I was so wired. It's as if Empower's is more potent stuff.

KenLowT

I agree with Vince Carter, you may be reacting differently to the thicker cottonseed oil.[/QUOT
The brand I have from Empower is grape seed oil. I believe the other one was cotton seed. I won't know if this reaction is going to stay with me until my next injection tomorrow.

I've switched to Empower Test Cypionate also and it makes me feel the same way, but I thought it might be because I do 2x a week injections instead of 1x now. Whatever it is, I've never felt better and it's been almost 2 months already with no signs of it changing. Lots of motivation.

KenLowT

I figured it out, it wasn't the new testosterone from Empower. This morning I got the same jittery feelings, but without an injection. Now I know it's from my emergency inhaler which I used both Monday morning and this morning. It makes me jittery which I just read can cause that reaction in some patients and I guess I'm one of them. This is a relief. Now I know.

Vtail

I’ve made the decision to sign-up with Defy, and after reviewing their website I’m a little confused. I currently inject T-Cyp made by Hospira/Pfizer with Cottonseed oil. I’m only in my 2nd month of TRT, so I have no idea whether one type/brand would be better for me than another. What I do know is that I currently inject SQ into belly fat and so far have had no problems at all at the injection site. Does anyone have any recommendation as to what I should order from Defy when the time comes? – compounded or brand? And if Brand, which one? I realize this will likely be part of the initial consultation with Defy, but figured I’d try to gather as much info/advice beforehand as possible.

S1W

I’ve made the decision to sign-up with Defy, and after reviewing their website I’m a little confused. I currently inject T-Cyp made by Hospira/Pfizer with Cottonseed oil. I’m only in my 2nd month of TRT, so I have no idea whether one type/brand would be better for me than another. What I do know is that I currently inject SQ into belly fat and so far have had no problems at all at the injection site. Does anyone have any recommendation as to what I should order from Defy when the time comes? – compounded or brand? And if Brand, which one? I realize this will likely be part of the initial consultation with Defy, but figured I’d try to gather as much info/advice beforehand as possible.

Defy will not steer you one way or another with injection sites - if you've been doing SQ and like it, stick with it.

You will have the option to get branded T Cyp from them if you want to continue with it. But it's more expensive than Empower's compounded T Cyp, which is a great product. I have had good experiences with all of Empower's products.

All other things being equal, one reason you might consider switching to Empower's cyp is because it is made using grapeseed oil. This does not change the effect of the medication, but the oil is slightly lighter and may allow you to use smaller gauge pins than you'd use with cottonseed oil.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me