New supplement stack awoke the beast... or coincidence

Buy Lab Tests Online
I gave the first try out to a new supplement stack, which apart from creatine which I take every day, contains things I have either taken sporadically or not at all. Each was selected for it's own supposed benefits, and I thought of making up a single bottle with the following and about 500ml of water:

NAC 700mg
acetyl l-tyrosine 400mg
acetyl l-carnitine 700mg
choline bitartrate 700mg
l-ascorbic acid 1g
DMAE 250mg
creatine 3g

Maybe coincidence but soon after ingesting I had a surge of animalistic desire for sex. Something I expected to experience on TRT but never materialised. And not just any sex, the most vigorous and relentless kind.

I have been dosing this twice a day for a couple of days, and still feel like the T has kicked in libido wise. Definitely less fussy about who I want to dish it out to. Maybe coincidence that has lead to placebo - there's a real chance of this I'm sure. Either way this could get me in trouble :eek:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Let us know if that continues.
I personally am not sure which of those would cause that response but that's interesting but am curious as it's obviously doing something for you.

Looking further, there are some reports of libido impact form l-carnitine which I hadn't seen before.

Also seen reports that for people with hypothyroidism, which it seems includes me, l-carnitine can be quite helpful in terms of energy.

Incidentally, I think the fact of drinking an acid solution could have many benefits, although maybe you would think not short term libido.

My libido has remained good, but nothing dramatic like the first experience.

There are too many variables in play for me anyway. I've added things like adding B12 and benfotiamine and have completely cut out caffeine since starting with the stack. I've also added my arginine and citruline into it and doubled the l-carnitine.

I get everything like this from Bulkpowders, a UK sports supplement website. All in powder form.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me