New Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi Forum,

I went to a highly recognized Men's Clinic in Oregon. I am a 32years old male, low SHBG (14-16). and diagnosed Secondary Hypogonadism. Been on different protocols past 2 years with no luck. So The new one is:

T Cyp 2x 90mg each (Total 180mg week).
HCG 500 IUs 2x Week (Fertility big concern for me). 24Hrs before T shot
Anaztrozole 0.5mg 2x week 24hrs after T shot.

The anaztrozole is where I am not sure, I think may be too much... with this protocol, I expect my T to range between 900 and 1,200 or so... They also sent me 0.25mg capsules in case I need to lower my Anaztrozole, but wanted to check overall opinions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blitzen

As we know everyone is different but I'm at 0.25mg IA twice a week with my twice a week 90mg shots (same dose as you). My E 35 with no high E symptoms.
I would start with the 0.25 tabs and see how it goes (unless your last 2 years showed you the answer already - prior dosages and labs should be an indicator how you body reacts)

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder what would happen if you use no AI for the first 6 weeks, get labs and then check your levels. Unless you already have a history of high estradiol levels. When I started my first protocol three and a half years ago I did it without an AI. I'm sure happy I did because I've never needed one.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Your protocol is all wrong, you're low SHBG and need frequent injections EOD or every day. That protocol is great someone who has high normal SHBG and will fail low SHBG men. It's no wonder you're not feeling anything, you need to inject 15-20mg EOD or 8mg every day.

Low SHBG guys urinate most of the testosterone that's injected within 1-2 days and estrogen stays in the body far longer than testosterone, so you're left swimming in estrogen, meaning estrogen is dominating your receptors. This makes TRT much less effective and you feel mediocre.

JMP

If there is one thing that I learned from this forum and the members experiences is that the most dangerous part of trt is the overuse of an AI. I went for a year on trt (with defy) without an AI and recently had a higher E2 (43) rating with minor symptoms (night sweats mostly). I decided to try .125 Anastrozole 2x/wk. It worked great. Night sweats gone, all else good, libido improved from good to great. After a few weeks on the adex, I decided to stop for a while and see if the night sweats started again. It took about a week. Which hopefully means that my E2 is just about right on the .125mg dosage. I have returned to using it and night sweats stopped. Of course without a sensitive E2 test, can't know for sure of levels. Moral of the story, use the least amount of an AI possible or none at all if you are symptom free regardless of the number.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me