new protocol new labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

carkrazy

As I mentioned in a previous thread titled (am i heading in the right direction) I changed my protocol about 6 weeks ago to 50 mg of test cyp every 3.5 days. I feel so much better on this protocol but feel there is still room for improvement beginning with a better diet and exercise. I've been dealing with some prostate discomfort after about week 4 of the new protocol. Dr. gave me some antibiotics and its gotten better. I'm also starting to feel a little achy in my testicles, whats left of them anyway, and wanted some input on how one would incorporate HCG on this protocol and how much to administer. wondering if it will increase my estradiol. definitely want to avoid anastrozole. Thanks guys!

Testosterone: 615.9 ng/dl 264 - 916
Free Test: 17.0 pg/ml 6.8 - 21.5
estradiol: 28.6 pg/ml 8.0 - 35.0
SHGB: 17.2 nmol/L 16.5 - 55.9
PSA: 0.9 ng/ml 0.0 - 4.0
Hematocrit: 44.8 % 37.5 - 51.0

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

If you have primary hypogonadism, HCG won't raise your estradiol but if you are secondary hypogonadism then it will likely raise it a little bit.

carkrazy

so i started yesterday with 250iu of HCG every 3.5 days with my testosterone injections. how soon could i expect to see results at this dosage? My testicles are so tight to the body that they ache during ejaculation. I'm hoping this kicks in soon.

Vince

Super Moderator
so i started yesterday with 250iu of HCG every 3.5 days with my testosterone injections. how soon could i expect to see results at this dosage? My testicles are so tight to the body that they ache during ejaculation. I'm hoping this kicks in soon.
You should start seeing Improvement within two weeks if you don't you need to increase your dose.

carkrazy

Thanks Vince! So if i have to increase, should i do so by 100iu intervals? if I'm at 250iu now i would increase to 350iu for 2 weeks then increase again to 450iu if needed of course.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince! So if i have to increase, should i do so by 100iu intervals? if I'm at 250iu now i would increase to 350iu for 2 weeks then increase again to 450iu if needed of course.
Yeah that sounds like a good plan adjusting by 100 IU intervals. Hopefully it won't be necessary.

carkrazy

Vince, I started injecting 250iu HCG every 3.5 days with my 50mg of testosterone cypionate and i'm not having a good experience. My anxiety is off the charts, disruptive sleeping pattern, skin feels like pins and needles and i notice this weird on and off eye twitching throughout the day that drives me insane. I honestly felt better without the HCG but was wondering if it's temporary side affects and just stay the course or should i just stop the HCG being that i'm feeling like crap and having quite a few side affects? I only introduced one thing in my protocol so I'm confident its the HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, I started injecting 250iu HCG every 3.5 days with my 50mg of testosterone cypionate and i'm not having a good experience. My anxiety is off the charts, disruptive sleeping pattern, skin feels like pins and needles and i notice this weird on and off eye twitching throughout the day that drives me insane. I honestly felt better without the HCG but was wondering if it's temporary side affects and just stay the course or should i just stop the HCG being that i'm feeling like crap and having quite a few side affects? I only introduced one thing in my protocol so I'm confident its the HCG.
I don't believe it's temporary you could try to cut down to 100 IU twice a week. But you may be one of the guys that can't use HCG.

carkrazy

I don't believe it's temporary you could try to cut down to 100 IU twice a week. But you may be one of the guys that can't use HCG.

You're not kidding. I was feeling great until i introduced the HCG. This stuff makes me feel very weird. I don't like it and i don't think 100iu's is going to do anything at that low of a dose. I appreciate your input. Thank you Vince!

M

MarkM

Hi carkrazy, welcome to the forum!

Were you taking HCG for fertility purposes?

If not, I would discontinue the HCG based on the symptoms you are having. You may have gotten a pretty good bump in estradiol levels when you added the HCG. That is not an extremely large amount of HCG but you may be hyper-aromatizer.

carkrazy

Hi carkrazy, welcome to the forum!

Were you taking HCG for fertility purposes?

If not, I would discontinue the HCG based on the symptoms you are having. You may have gotten a pretty good bump in estradiol levels when you added the HCG. That is not an extremely large amount of HCG but you may be hyper-aromatizer.
I already threw it in the garbage. LOL! definitely does not agree with me. I took it for the atrophy symptoms but the way i feel now is far worse than the atrophy.

carkrazy

I'm assuming once i stop HCG the e2 will regulate on its own? i wasn't having high e2 symptoms before and I'm not on an AI. I do have a couple leftovers of .25mg of anastrozole left. would it be wise to take one today to bring me back down a little?

Last edited:

carkrazy

so should i take just 1 of my .25 mg of anastrozole i have leftover today to speed things up or is that not a good idea? I'm really feeling like shit!

M

MarkM

If you are feeling that bad I would take a small .25 mg to get over the edge. I don't take an AI but have never had the need to.....but if I had the need I would.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me