New on TRT - did my first shot yesterday. Looking for feedback on how’s it been for everyone on it

Buy Lab Tests Online

M_310

Hi everyone,

found this forum after doing a bit of research. Long story short I’ve suffered from low T officially confirmed on bloodwork since 2018.

I’m not sure what the cause of it was whether it was genetic. But I’m probably one of the youngest guys on here being 24 years old. I’ve been on pretty much every anti depressant in the books. And over the years have come to find that there may have been something underlying contributing to it. Mainly always having Low energy, And really low libido. None the less After thinking about it for over a year seriously I decided to take the plunge (literally) and do testosterone. My levels throughout all of blood work has been under 100ng/dL with the lowest coming back at 6ng/dL. I took my first shot yesterday and it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. No injection pain or post injection pains at all. Right now I’m on 200mg a week along with HCG and an AI, I haven’t used the HCG yet or the AI since I’m not sure if I need it yet.
But I did have one question. What benefits have you all seen from HCG? Other than keeping size down there normal and fertility?
Look forward to hearing from you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi everyone,

found this forum after doing a bit of research. Long story short I’ve suffered from low T officially confirmed on bloodwork since 2018.

I’m not sure what the cause of it was whether it was genetic. But I’m probably one of the youngest guys on here being 24 years old. I’ve been on pretty much every anti depressant in the books. And over the years have come to find that there may have been something underlying contributing to it. Mainly always having Low energy, And really low libido. None the less After thinking about it for over a year seriously I decided to take the plunge (literally) and do testosterone. My levels throughout all of blood work has been under 100ng/dL with the lowest coming back at 6ng/dL. I took my first shot yesterday and it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. No injection pain or post injection pains at all. Right now I’m on 200mg a week along with HCG and an AI, I haven’t used the HCG yet or the AI since I’m not sure if I need it yet.
But I did have one question. What benefits have you all seen from HCG? Other than keeping size down there normal and fertility?
Look forward to hearing from you

Horrible protocol starting on such as a whopping dose of T let alone once weekly as your TT/FT/e2 levels will be very high at the peak/early in the week and much lower come weeks end which for many can have a negative impact on energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery.

Such a dose will also have a significant impact on driving up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Most men on trt are injecting 100-200mg/week and when starting it is much more sensible to start low and go slow.

The main issue with injecting high doses of T once weekly is there will be a big difference in peak--->trough levels and blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week.

If anything starting on a lower dose 100mg/week split into twice-weekly injections (50 mg every 3.5 days) as you will soften the peak--->trough let alone blood levels will be more stable.

Such a protocol is commonly prescribed by some of those runs of the mill T-clinics you know the ones that put their patients on once-weekly injection/high dose of T and of course, throw a whopping dose of an AI to control possible e2 issues.

Luckily you held off on the AI but do not be surprised when you have blood work done at 6 weeks and your TT/FT/e2 levels are very high.

Was your SHBG tested as it is critical to know and can make or break a protocol?

Hope it is not low/lowish otherwise you may be in for a wake-up call.

M_310

Horrible protocol starting on such as a whopping dose of T let alone once weekly as your TT/FT/e2 levels will be very high at the peak/early in the week and much lower come weeks end which for many can have a negative impact on energy/mood/libido/erectile function/recovery.

Such a dose will also have a significant impact on driving up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Most men on trt are injecting 100-200mg/week and when starting it is much more sensible to start low and go slow.

The main issue with injecting high doses of T once weekly is there will be a big difference in peak--->trough levels and blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week.

If anything starting on a lower dose 100mg/week split into twice-weekly injections (50 mg every 3.5 days) as you will soften the peak--->trough let alone blood levels will be more stable.

Such a protocol is commonly prescribed by some of those runs of the mill T-clinics you know the ones that put their patients on once-weekly injection/high dose of T and of course, throw a whopping dose of an AI to control possible e2 issues.

Luckily you held off on the AI but do not be surprised when you have blood work done at 6 weeks and your TT/FT/e2 levels are very high.

Was your SHBG tested as it is critical to know and can make or break a protocol?

Hope it is not low/lowish otherwise you may be in for a wake-up call.

my SHBG was all in the normal range. They also tested a metabolic panel as well as my thyroid and prostate, which both checked out good.

They didn’t give me 1 shot per week. I’m using 100mg spread out in 2 injections every 3.5 days mon and Thursday. I was mainly looking for some insight on the use of HCG and the benefits I can see of using it (other than fertility and keeping size normal)

those dose Of arimidex they perscribed was .5mg twice weekly when I inject.

madman

Super Moderator
my SHBG was all in the normal range. They also tested a metabolic panel as well as my thyroid and prostate, which both checked out good.

They didn’t give me 1 shot per week. I’m using 100mg spread out in 2 injections every 3.5 days mon and Thursday. I was mainly looking for some insight on the use of HCG and the benefits I can see of using it (other than fertility and keeping size normal)

those dose Of arimidex they perscribed was .5mg twice weekly when I inject.

Regardless it is still a whopping dose of T when starting let alone many would never need such dose to achieve a healthy FT level.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me