New Member/Recently Diagnosed/Starting My Journey

Buy Lab Tests Online

KevsterMT

Hello All,

I'm Kevin, and at age 51, I've just started my journey with Low-T. As a full-time Harvard grad. student, who also works 30 hours a week from home, I wondered why I stayed exhausted after traveling three weekends in a row in March, and why I was having trouble recalling things I'd studied. I got my answer two-weeks ago today: my testosterone level was an epic 56. Yes, 56. Free-T of four.... Yup! FOUR.

After five injections now (twice weekly), I've noticed a touch of the rollercoaster effect I've read about, but I'm not feeling any different yet. Looking forward to getting some real results. Since my diet was already almost strictly Keto, I haven't had to change anything there. I've added some supplements at the doctor's recommendation, but I have more to add (e.g. zinc).

I have a likely reason for my condition. I had 7.5 years of active, severe Crohn's Disease, and the only thing that would mitigate symptoms was Prednisone. I took 20mg to 80mg daily throughout those years, which were between age 22 and age 29. Once my Parotid Gland was revitalized, my Crohn's symptoms abated and I never needed any more pills. However, as many will recognize, the long-term impacts of all that cortisol production is not good for our glands. So, I must accommodate this new twist through injections, nutrition, diet, and likely some implants in the foreseeable future... All to offset the aftermath left by the Prednisone.

Anyway, if anybody has a perspective on all that, I welcome all input!!!

Many thanks in advance,

Kevin

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com