New Member looking for TRT doc in Albuquerque

Buy Lab Tests Online

hessian777

Actually, I made an appointment at MD for men in town....I saw a flyer online that says they charge $150 per month, which doesn't sound too bad but I worry there will be other costs. Thanks to these forums, I did see some online options like Defy that look pretty good for the price.

Still, if anyone has any info on good trt docs in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, drop me a line. I am going to call my PCP and ask him to request a testosterone test as a first step that I can take to my appointment next month. If all goes well, and I am approved, I will post my experience for other ABQ folks.

If the local doc doesn't work out, I'll check out defy or live like a viking alternative medicine online.

Love the forums, great info, read up and learned a ton of stuff this week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kyleabbott31

Actually, I made an appointment at MD for men in town....I saw a flyer online that says they charge $150 per month, which doesn't sound too bad but I worry there will be other costs. Thanks to these forums, I did see some online options like Defy that look pretty good for the price.

Still, if anyone has any info on good trt docs in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho, drop me a line. I am going to call my PCP and ask him to request a testosterone test as a first step that I can take to my appointment next month. If all goes well, and I am approved, I will post my experience for other ABQ folks.

If the local doc doesn't work out, I'll check out defy or live like a viking alternative medicine online.

Love the forums, great info, read up and learned a ton of stuff this week.
Hey man. I’m having the same issue. I called numale but seems a bit sketchy. We’re you able to find anything in abq or rio Rancho, or did u use defy? My dr won’t prescribe me because my levels came back at 240 the first test and 319 on the second. I feel that’s low for a 30 year old but I’m lost I don’t know what to do or where to go. Please let me know if u have anything to share

52hoosier

Dr. Komadina will prescribe T injections although he pushes pellets and works primarily with women. He also prescribed AI, but too much. He did not do full blood work when I used him. He didn't know what the sensitive estradiol test was. You could probably get the meds from him, but I wouldn't depend on him on prescribing amounts. You'd have to educate yourself and figure it out. NuMale seems pricey and sketchy to me. I now use Defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me