New member and test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Seang

I am 44, 6ft about 275. I am active, ride a bike several times a week and work out. I have been on TRT for about 4 years. I have had treated sleep apnea for 10 years and am compliant and have few sleep disturbances.

I first started using a compounded cream and saw good results, my numbers before treatment were just over 100 and with compounded cream my levels were consistently around 800. I was on testosterone cream and armor thyroid. I felt great initially and after 3 or 4 months I didn't have the same energy or drive as I did when I initially started, it was better but not as great as in the beginning, even though my numbers were still in the 800 range. I had to switch drs and my family dr switched me to injectable twice a month, took me off the thyroid meds. I divided the dose and used .5ml each week. A gradual decline for a few years with levels in the 200-300.

Fast forward, moved and found a clinic. Levels were 213 at the start. Was prescribed test cyp .5ml twice a week along with Anastrozole 1mg 2x weekly. Honestly I feel more tired with this combination that I did before. I have no energy, mood up and down, no drive, sex drive is ok.

I know this is not 44 feels like to many people. I have friends who are sedentary and eat crap and have much more energy than I do. I am looking for answers, solutions and willing to make changes to feel better. Please see test results while currently on meds.
Feedback, comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Sean

TSH,BLD,QN 1.810 0.320-5.500 MIU/ML

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 6.11 NG/ML

TESTOSTERONE FREE % 2.96 1.1-2.8 %

TESTOSTERONE FREE 180.6 35-155 PG/ML

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excel Male! That's an astonishingly high dose of Anastrozole - 2 mgs a week - what were your estradiol levels??? That, I would think, is certainly contributing to how you feel. Can you confirm your testosterone dose? Reporting in ml is a volume, not a dose. How many mgs are you injecting and how often? Do you have SHBG results? If you are only injecting once weekly, and likely tanking your estradiol, it's no wonder you feel as you do. Great results can be achieved with multiple, smaller injections over the course of the week (anywhere from every 3.5 days to every other day).

ERO

Unless you are a very rare outlier, you are FAR, FAR overdosed on Anastrozole as CoastWatcher pointed out. Most of us on the board either use no AI at all, or a very very small dose - like 0.15 mg twice a week.

It is no wonder you feel awful on that dosage.

Seang

Thanks for the welcome and feedback.

I ran out of the Anastrozole and have not had any in around 4 weeks. My estradiol was never checked, the Anastrozole was prescribed as part of their program.

No results for SHBG either

Testosterone dosage is currently 200mg per week, split between two injections per week.

I am currently looking for another Dr who will do the appropriate tests and make recommendations based on those numbers.

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the welcome and feedback.

I ran out of the Anastrozole and have not had any in around 4 weeks. My estradiol was never checked, the Anastrozole was prescribed as part of their program.

No results for SHBG either

Testosterone dosage is currently 200mg per week, split between two injections per week.

I am currently looking for another Dr who will do the appropriate tests and make recommendations based on those numbers.

Looking for another doctor is the smart choice.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me