New member and just started TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Goel

Hi Guys!

58 yr old mountain biker at 6'1" and 177 lbs. Brain fog, zero motivation, low energy unless I dose heavily with caffeine, ED and vanishing libido and the order of those is the priority of what I want to address w/ TRT.

I went to my PCP a few years ago and had to insist on testosterone blood test before they'd agree. When it came back at mid-300 they blew me off with "you're normal". So I found a local doctor specializing in bHRT and showed him the same labs who put that "normal" in better perspective for me. We started an incremental approach including sublingual which helped in big enough doses, but I needed more than that delivery method could provide. So we tried Clomid and while the labs showed improvement I did NOT like the way I felt on it so stopped and stayed off anything for a couple years while I changed jobs.

About a month ago, I went back to the same Dr. who put me on Test-Cyp 100mg per week. I've now taken two IM injections and don't feel anything yet - too soon, I know. My starting labs (before beginning program) were:

427 Total T
12.17 Free T

I found it interesting that my lab numbers were higher than when I first started this journey a few years ago; but I attribute that to (a) my blood draw was in the morning when T is higher, and (b) I've been spending more time on the bike lately.

So now I'm here to compare notes with others on the same path - those ahead and those beginning.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
A couple of thoughts. You should probably inject 50 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week. No AI. Even though the needle may not reach your muscle, I would use an easy touch 27g 1/2 inch syringe. It's very easy to use and mostly painless. I would inject into shoulders, watch Nelson's video injecting HCG and testosterone. After 6 to 12 weeks have labs and then adjust your protocol. Maybe you can and in HCG after having labs.

Goel

100 MG of testosterone cypionate and you feel nothing? Somethings wrong, can you post your complete set of labs?

I've only taken my second dose this past Friday, so it's probably too soon, based on this:

Doc is going to do full labs after 6 weeks and we'll see what adjustments he wants then. Previous full labs was almost 2 yrs ago when I was trying Clomid so that data wouldn't be helpful now.

The test-cyp I have is in cottonseed oil and I'm administering with a 22g, I'm not sure it'll flow through a 27g in that oil since it takes notable pressure to get it though the 22g. Of course that could also be because I'm new to injecting.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Brain fog, zero motivation, low energy unless I dose heavily with caffeine, ED and vanishing libido and the order of those is the priority of what I want to address w/ TRT.

The severity of your symptoms just doesn't correlate well with your testosterone labs. You should have felt something by now and for the fact you haven't at least felt a minor improvement is very telling.

I found it interesting that my lab numbers were higher than when I first started this journey a few years ago; but I attribute that to (a) my blood draw was in the morning when T is higher, and (b) I've been spending more time on the bike lately.

Many things affect testosterone, excersise, sleep (huge impact) and diet. A natural daily fluctuation is another factor for changes in testosterone from one lab draw to another.

Last edited:

Goel

The severity of your symptoms just doesn't correlate well with your testosterone labs. You should have felt something by now and for the fact you haven't at least felt a minor improvement is very telling.

Many things affect testosterone, excersise, sleep (huge impact) and diet.

in 10 days? Hm, OK.

I haven't slept well in ... well most all of my life. I did have a sleep study a couple years ago that showed nothing of concern, no apnea or anything else. I can usually get to sleep OK, but often wake up at 3:00am and have a hard time getting back to sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me