New -- Looking at HRT/TRT and looking for feedback on two clinics

Buy Lab Tests Online

dman11

I just started work with a new life coach, she recommended I get my Hormone levels checked. Results came back with T level 362, Free T 10.6, and DHEA 136.4....All seem to be low per coach and my Doctor.

I am 48, in good shape large frame... am showing symptoms of low levels from what I have read. Based on the above assuming that either HRT/TRT would be helpful. as I live in Michigan and am concerned with giving myself shots..

I am currently comparing two locations, my LC is in Florida and has great experiences with Defy, then Genemedics HQ's are 3 miles from my house with a DR George Shanlikian/founder.

Read great things about Defy on site. Genemedics charges about $1k per 6 months plus medications.....

I am totally brand new to this any feedback/thoughts would be appreciated. A little nervous about starting, but want to start ASAP so I can reap the benefits I have been reading....

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Defy is going to be a lot less than Genemedics - like thousands less over the course of a year as you only pay for doctor consults, meds and blood work - no monthly fees.

Giving yourself shots is dead easy because you are using an insulin syringe, which is so tiny you don't even feel it.

dman11

Thanks. The feedback is helpful. Did not realize Defy would be so less expensive, and it looks like I would not be missing anything by going with them. I am just anxious to get started and to feel the impact, the treatment will have...

CoastWatcher

Thanks. The feedback is helpful. Did not realize Defy would be so less expensive, and it looks like I would not be missing anything by going with them. I am just anxious to get started and to feel the impact, the treatment will have...

Call Defy, if you haven't, and talk to them. No upsell, no pressure.

Vince

Super Moderator

Remember TRT is a lifelong commitment, it's not a cure for everything. It would be nice if we could just raise our testosterone naturally.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me