New Labs Please Comment

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRTME

Hey everyone!

I've been on my current protocol since June of 2017. I had bloodwork in between these most recent labs which didn't include the sensitive E2 test. My estrogen using the regular E2 test was similar to what is now. I don't have any overwhelming estrogen side effects but I've definitely noticed a drop in the positive effects that I was feeling when I first started TRT. My current dosage is 60mg test cyp every 3.5 days and I
currently don't take any AI's.

I attached my recent labs which show the regular and sensitive E2 as high. I'd like to introduce some Adex just to see if I have any improvements in libido. My doctor suggested just .5 mg of Arimidex per week to start and we would retest labs. We also pulled thyroid labs but everything looks good.

I'm open to suggestions and would like to hear from experience.

Attachments

• LABS 1.jpg
    LABS 1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 258
  • LABS 2.jpg
    LABS 2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 264
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your Labs look good, I wouldn't consider your estradiol levels High. If you do use in an AI be careful to not tank your estradiol levels. What is your current protocol.

TRTME

That's it no HCG, pretty simple protocol. If you do add an AI wouldn't go higher then .125 twice a week.
Do you donate blood.

No HCG, I had major problems with estrogen and anxiety on it. No I don’t donate blood but I run in that range for hematocrit and hemoglobin regularly. It’s been about the same for the past several years even when I was on just clomid. Both Urologist and primary care physician weren’t concerned with those levels.

I concur with my friend Vince, AI use Id be very very careful with that, .5mg/W isn't a small dose though it sounds like it is. I'd go real small as Vince said.

Other than donating blood for the HCT the rest looks OK to me. If you do try to drop your E2 I would not take more than .25/wk.
I take .125 EOD and a lot more T cyp than you(150/wk) and my E2sens is 28.9 I am also on 900iu of HCG / wk.
My 1/16/18 bloods are post in the discuss bloods folder if you'd like to see the rest of my numbers.

Saul

Another option might be to drop your T dose. It will keep your T in range (trough and peak) and drop your Hemocrit and E2.

TRTME

Other than donating blood for the HCT the rest looks OK to me. If you do try to drop your E2 I would not take more than .25/wk.
I take .125 EOD and a lot more T cyp than you(150/wk) and my E2sens is 28.9 I am also on 900iu of HCG / wk.
My 1/16/18 bloods are post in the discuss bloods folder if you'd like to see the rest of my numbers.

How do you guys take such small doses of AI? I have 1mg pills that are already tiny.

Nashtide

I drop five 1mg anastrazole tabs in 5ml of vodka. Let it dissolve completely. Then I shake vigorously and use a 1cc syringe to draw up whatever amount I need. Squirt that amount in a sip of water and drink. Easy peasy.
The concentration is 1mg/ml. So if I draw up 0.2ml's I'm getting 0.2mgs.

Matt Leiser

I drop five 1mg anastrazole tabs in 5ml of vodka. Let it dissolve completely. Then I shake vigorously and use a 1cc syringe to draw up whatever amount I need. Squirt that amount in a sip of water and drink. Easy peasy.
The concentration is 1mg/ml. So if I draw up 0.2ml's I'm getting 0.2mgs.

this is friggin fantastic! What do you store this in?

TRTME

A good compounding pharmacy will put together an AI at the strength your doctor orders. If you can't find a good, local one, there are national compounders.

Thanks, for now I was able to split the pill into quarters with a pill splitter. Not exact but close enough hopefully.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me