New Labs After DHEA and Pregnenolone Cream

Buy Lab Tests Online
Unexplainably high Sens Estradiol and low DHEA and Pregnenolone suggest that I'm not absorbing the TD cream, and/or it's aromatizing. I see the lab didn't run "DHEA-Sulfate", but a different DHEA test this time, it's low nonetheless. Will discuss with Dr Saya a switch to a micronized capsule.

Protocol:
50mg TCyp EOD
250iu HCG e3.5d
no Anastrozole (i have o/h .15mg capsules)
25mg Test cream daily to the scrotum (for DHT)

T:E Ratio of 16.5

Complaints: libido/ED, back acne, some irritability/low tolerance for BS

I use a modified form of the NO Stack (no HGW or Pine Bark). I find I need 10-20mg Tadalafil for a reliable erection.

Other areas of concern:
Hypoprolactinemia (low Prolactin)
--Previous test was 5.3 (2-18ng/dL)
--Have never used Cabergoline

Hematocrit: 49.4
Hemoglobin: 15.2
RBC 6.16
(will donate blood in about three weeks)

Progesterone 0.8 <1.4ng/mL
Prolactin 4.7 (2.0-18.0 ng/mL)
TSH 1.64
PSA 0.6
SHBG 12
Estradiol Ultra/LC/MS/MS 60
TT 990 (51hrs post injection)
FT 332.9 (35-155 pg/mL)
DHEA LC/MS/MS 197 (61-1636) (cream applied 2.5hrs prior to test)
DHT LC/MS/MS 73 (16-79)
Pregnenolone <5 (13-208 ng/dL) (cream applied 2.5hrs prior to test)

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Interesting...FWIW I know some guys (and docs) swear by the DHEA creams and say the capsules/pills are not absorbed but I have had the opposite effect. I have taken inexpensive DHEA capsules or pills and easily got my DHEA-S to the upper part of the normal range with no issues or side effects. Maybe I am the odd man out where that works just for me and a few others...

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if we need to supplement with dhea? I do use dhea 25mg a day, but I do wonder if it causes more problems then good. I had my blood draw for my labs yesterday, I will post them when available. For some reason, I do not have any problem feeling good on TRT, so for I'm very happy with my progress.

ERO

That is a good point. I use it to counteract my cortisol spiking at night instead of the morning when it is supposed to. I take a DHEA capsule with dinner and then I sleep great instead of waking at 3:00am. But if you already feel great without it, that would seem to be a strong case for not messing around with it at all. I know that healthy DHEA levels are important, but some folks seem to have a good level without supplementing.

That is a good point. I use it to counteract my cortisol spiking at night instead of the morning when it is supposed to. I take a DHEA capsule with dinner and then I sleep great instead of waking at 3:00am. But if you already feel great without it, that would seem to be a strong case for not messing around with it at all. I know that healthy DHEA levels are important, but some folks seem to have a good level without supplementing.

I don't have a good level of DHEA/Preg even with supplementing and I can't/didn't say I feel good without it. I still have "issues" in my TRT regimen, this may be one, an inneffective delivery method for those 2 hormones.

DxHypo

I raised my DHEA from 95 to the low 200s by taking 2 x 10mg Pure encapsulations over about 3 months. However it did raise my estradiol sensitive by 4 points too so I quit taking it. PSA moved up from 1 to 1.1 too. So the capsules do work if you can tolerate those issues. I was scared by the estradiol more than anything.

Vince

Super Moderator
I raised my DHEA from 95 to the low 200s by taking 2 x 10mg Pure encapsulations over about 3 months. However it did raise my estradiol sensitive by 4 points too so I quit taking it. PSA moved up from 1 to 1.1 too. So the capsules do work if you can tolerate those issues. I was scared by the estradiol more than anything.

When you raised your dhea did it have any effect on how you were feeling?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me