New Labs After Adding 750 Units HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I was on 250 units HCG 2x weekly. I added a third injection bringing it to 750 units weekly. I feel better as far as improved orgasms and sensitivity. I also inject 14mg Test CYP EOD sub-q. Just got my labs back. Please have a look

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I was on 250 units HCG 2x weekly. I added a third injection bringing it to 750 units weekly. I feel better as far as improved orgasms and sensitivity. I also inject 14mg Test CYP EOD sub-q. Just got my labs back. Please have a look

I’m not seeing any labs, but would love to see them

SkyWarn

1593981963597.png

1593982052129.png

1593982093419.png

1593982124306.png

1593982157884.png

1593982428018.png

SkyWarn

Did you fast before doing Labs, your glucose looks really high.
I know. I was surprised about that number. I know I had oatmeal with a banana about 6 hours before. I don't think I ate in between but honestly I don't remember for sure. I plan to retest that glucose fasting in the morning.
I went back and looked at some afternoon non-fasting draws and they were also in the 133-135 range. Last Year on my morning labs I was at 82

Result

Ref. Range

Units

Status

Lab

GLUCOSE

74-99

Vince

Super Moderator
I know. I was surprised about that number. I know I had oatmeal with a banana about 6 hours before. I don't think I ate in between but honestly I don't remember for sure. I plan to retest that glucose fasting in the morning.
I went back and looked at some afternoon non-fasting draws and they were also in the 133-135 range. Last Year on my morning labs I was at 82

Result

Ref. Range

Units

Status

Lab

GLUCOSE

74-99

It would also be interesting to see what your free T3 and reverse T3 is at.

SkyWarn

It would also be interesting to see what your free T3 and reverse T3 is at.

As a side note; I haven't donated blood in 1.5 years. My HCT has been consistently what it is now, hovering around 52. But on this set of labs my Hemoglobin is elevated at 18.1 yet Hct is only 51.4
Any thoughts on this? I am hoping to not have to donate blood again. The only thing different is the additional 250 units of HCG. I was on 250 units of HCG 2x a week for a long time and recently added one more injection bringing it up to a total of 750 units a week.

MarcoFL

Result

Ref. Range

Units

Status

Lab

GLUCOSE

74-99

I would highly recommend you drop oatmeal and bananas to start and go more low carb. Even to be that high after 6 hours is a problem! get started on some Vitamin D ASAP and you should ask your doctor about thyroid medication as you are very low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me