New here, new to forums as well..

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jekyll900sl

Hello members, soon to be friends. I'm 42 and have been on TRT for a year this Sept. I started TRT after experiencing Overtraining Syndrome 3 years ago. I never had my Test levels tested before OTS so I didn't have a baseline. My Test levels came back low normal anywhere from 320-420 ng/dl. Besides elevated cortisol levels, this was the only clue on how I might get back to feeling normal. All I knew was I felt dramatically different after a hard training block followed by the race I was training for. After that week, I was tired all the time, no matter how much I slept. I became very depressed, I felt awful when I found the energy to workout. I couldn't get my heart rate up to my normal racing zone. I also had no interest in sex. Life was hell for those 2 years. I started exercising many times during those 2 years, only to feel so bad I had to stop. I was able to start TRT with a clinic but moved on after 6 months, because I convinced my PCP to start treating me. Sadly however, I still do not feel like I did before OTS but, I am able to enjoy exercising again, so I'll take it. I hope to learn a lot from all of you here. I really want to dial my program in.
Thanks
Chris

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Welcome.

I notice TRT gets all the attention around here, thyroid hormones are needed for TRT to work.

Overtraining negatively affects the thyroid as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me