New here, could really use some help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

So my doctor said that everything looked very good on my last blood draw. My wbc and neutrofils were back up into normal ranges, and that my wb cells looked perfect. Bone marrow appeared to be healthy. Liver looked healthy. Everything looked really good. The only number she was concerned about was my hematocrit level. It was within the normal range, but at the very high end of normal. Her opinion was that I’m just having hormonal induced anxiety and panic attacks. She said it’s not completely uncommon for some men, to just not be able to tolerate trt. Sleep problems, blood pressure issues, high hematocrit, anxiety, and other issues. She recommended I stay off for a while (6-12 months), and see if I continue to improve. Then at that time re evaluate if trt is for me.
Glad you are doing well. I have mixed feelings about going off, but if I did, I'd consider a restart protocol.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TonyG

So my doctor said that everything looked very good on my last blood draw. My wbc and neutrofils were back up into normal ranges, and that my wb cells looked perfect. Bone marrow appeared to be healthy. Liver looked healthy. Everything looked really good. The only number she was concerned about was my hematocrit level. It was within the normal range, but at the very high end of normal. Her opinion was that I’m just having hormonal induced anxiety and panic attacks. She said it’s not completely uncommon for some men, to just not be able to tolerate trt. Sleep problems, blood pressure issues, high hematocrit, anxiety, and other issues. She recommended I stay off for a while (6-12 months), and see if I continue to improve. Then at that time re evaluate if trt is for me.
Glad to hear you’re doing better. So you come off TRT and everything is back to normal. I would never of guessed some people can’t handle TRT. Keep in mind its probably too soon to know if you will stay this way until your natural levels restart. I’d give it a few months then check your Test levels again.

Well it’s been over 5 weeks now and I continue to improve. I’m pretty much off ambien for sleep now. I’ve slept 8 nights in a row without ambien. What a great feeling to sleep without a sleep aid. I dream every night now, and feel rested in the mornings. I’m only sleeping 7ish hours most nights, but every now and then I’ll get 8-9 hours. My anxiety is still present, but it’s much much more manageable now. Some days I can go without a single bout of anxiety now. When it does come on, I can usually just relax and wait for it to disappear in under a minute or two. I’ve lost a tone of water weight now, and fat. I’ve been eating very clean, and I’m down to 190 lbs. my strength seems to be coming back, and I have energy again. Testicles have doubled in size and firmness. Sex life is pretty damn good. I thought I’d experience done Ed or something, but that never happened. I’ve even been waking up with mild morning wood. I hope I continue to do well. I’m not sure why I couldn’t tolerate the testosterone. I am back to having brain fog again, but I’m ok with it since I’m sleeping. I have had some moody days, where I’m sure my t levels and estrogen levels were wonky. But I’m starting to feel pretty even the last several days. I’ll keep you guys updated in the future. I’ll also be sure to get my blood drawn in another 2-3 months. Thanks for all the support and input. It was more helpful than you guys probably realize. If feels good to start to feel like a normal person again.

So it’s been long overdue that I post an update. It’s now been 5 months since I quit trt cold turkey. It’s been a very bumpy ride. But as time has passed, I ultimately get better and better. Anxiety is almost an afterthought now, and sleep is AWESOME!!! I can fall asleep, stay asleep, and enjoy sleep. My entire life has improved. I lost my job during all of this, so I haven’t had the luxury of getting blood work or anything else done. I’m broke, have shitty insurance, and I’m barely scraping by. But I’m getting my mojo back, and things are turning around. I don’t know if I’ll ever know what created this whole shit storm, but I’m pretty sure that it was due to a bad trt doctor. I think things just got out of whack with my hormones, and my doctor just didn’t have a clue. Either way, I’m going to let my body regulate hormones from here on out. While it might not be ideal, at least I don’t feel like I’m dying anymore. I’m definitely not 100%, but I’m getting back there.

sammmy

If you feel good that way, physically, mentally, and sexually, there is no need of TRT, regardless of what your current labs say.

TRT is severely overhyped on internet, as if it will cure everything and will turn you into a super-man. It is really helpful only for people that really need it i.e. with severe testosterone deficiency and actual symptoms of that deficiency. A good endocrinologists knows that.

I once went to an endocrinologist for my difficulty getting to orgasm. My free testosterone is at the low end of the normal range and I already knew that boosting it improves orgasm. The endo looked at the hormone levels and clearly told me the problem is not the testosterone but probably something in the brain not firing correctly. A bad doctor would just put me on TRT without me actually needing it.

Well here’s probably my final post. I wanted to post a final update in my recovery since I stopped trt. It’s been just over 6 months since my last injection, and I’ve finally achieved complete relief from all my issues. I’m sleeping again, the anxiety is gone, and I feel like a normal person again. My testosterone levels are higher than before I started trt the first go around. I now understand that trt is not for everyone. For me I just need to eat right, exercise regularly, and just be a healthy individual. I hope that if someone else experiences the same thing as me, they can find the help that they need. That was the most miserable thing I’ve ever been through. I have an appreciation for mental health now. I feel bad for anyone battling an anxiety disorder. It’s far more miserable than I ever thought it would be. Good luck to everyone.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me