New HDL/LDL management guidelines from American College of Cardiology

Buy Lab Tests Online

jdthoosier

New Guidelines: 2018 ACC/AHA Multisociety Guideline on the Management of Blood Cholesterol
NY Times article: HDL Cholesterol: Too Much of a Good Thing?

1. Instead of a cookie cutter approach to treating high LDL -C levels, tailor the treatment to the patient, with a stronger emphasis on lifestyle. Still, go-to treatment are statins for high-risk.
  2. Sweet spot for HDL is 40-60 mg, based on a u-shaped curve.
  3. No such thing as a sweet spot for LDL-C. Still a question of what adaptive benefits a higher LDL-C could provide? Concerns above 70mg for 'unhealthy' patients, 100mg for otherwise healthy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jdthoosier

And BTW, I took some of these steps as identified by the site mentioned by Vince (less red meat, more veggies/fruits, more fish, more vigorous exercise) and really improved my HDL, LDL, and cholesterol levels. It would be good however to see what the correlating inflammatory tests are like, but as mentioned, hard for me to get these tests locally.

Vince

Super Moderator
And BTW, I took some of these steps as identified by the site mentioned by Vince (less red meat, more veggies/fruits, more fish, more vigorous exercise) and really improved my HDL, LDL, and cholesterol levels. It would be good however to see what the correlating inflammatory tests are like, but as mentioned, hard for me to get these tests locally.
I go through a clinic (advanced lipidology) to get my labs done from the Cleveland Heart Clinic. I had to do a lot of research to find a clinic that accept my insurance and did the proper lipid panel testing. When I originally started with them, they were out of network.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me