New guy... Blood test results.. Starting trt, thoughts??

Buy Lab Tests Online

2sun

48yr 5'10" 237lbs I have been battling fatigue, mood swings and ED for several years now. Asked my pcp several times about TRT and was blown off every time. Jan 2016 I finally convinced him to take a look. My T total was 337 only lab run by pcp. November 3rd 2016 once again he checked my total T, 368.

I switched my pcp to a doc that was willing and able to assist me with TRT and just received my complete test results back and was hoping for some insight as I wait for my next appointment. results are attached. Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• Nov 2016 Testing.pdf
    577.8 KB · Views: 162
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
48yr 5'10" 237lbs I have been battling fatigue, mood swings and ED for several years now. Asked my pcp several times about TRT and was blown off every time. Jan 2016 I finally convinced him to take a look. My T total was 337 only lab run by pcp. November 3rd 2016 once again he checked my total T, 368.

I switched my pcp to a doc that was willing and able to assist me with TRT and just received my complete test results back and was hoping for some insight as I wait for my next appointment. results are attached. Thanks in advance for your help.

You never had LH or FSH ran, so it's impossible to know if you're primary or secondary, and treating without knowing that is somewhat reckless.

Unless you just want to start TRT and don't want to do a restart.

Also, E2 is the wrong test, but even so, relative to your test it's pretty high, so you may run into issues with E2 if you start TRT.

2sun

Thank you for your response. I haven't started anything yet. I did have my LH and FSH ran but am waiting on the results.

CoastWatcher

It is an incomplete lab picture. More digging now might well help you avoid pitfalls down the road. I have to question your doctor's ability to help you manage this process. Labs not run, incorrect labs run (estradiol, a critical lab) - you may not want to read this, but I'd urge you to find a doctor who really understands this process (even if it costs you a bit of money).

2sun

Thank you Coastwatcher. my original doc didnt run anything but T total. My new doc has been running a lot of tests that were attached. The Estrradiol in those tests was 30.8 with a ref range of 7.6-42.6

2sun

Testing from last week..

Here are all the labs that I just had taken last week. Thanks again for all your help and insight.

T4 0.97 - Ref 0.82-1.77 ng/dl

Testosterone serum 234 - ref 348-1197 ng/dl

Tsh 1050 - ref 0.450-4500 ulU/ml

Estradiol 30.8 - ref 7.6-42.6 pg/ml

Prostate specific 0.6 - ref0.0-4.0 ng/ml

Thriiodothyronine free serum 3.1 - ref 2.0-4.4 pg/ml

C-Reactive Protein 8.74 - ref 0.00-3.00 mg/l

wbw 9.3
rbc 5.26
hemoblobin 16.1
hematocrit 47.2
Mcv 90
Mch 30.6
Mchc 34.1
Rdw 13.9
Platelets 295
neutrophils 53
Lymphs 36
Monocycles 6
Eos 4
Bansos 1
Neutrophils (Absolute) 4.9
Lymphs 3.4 - ref 0.7-3.1 x10E3/ul
Monocytes (Absolute) 0.6
Eos (Absolute) 0.4
Baso (Absolute) 0.1
Immature Granilocytes 0
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0

Free T 5.1 - ref 6.8-21.5 pg/ml

You're Free T is rather low, and if you have the opportunity with this Dr for further testing as noted by my friends, you want to ask for the Sensitive (or UltraSensitive) Estradiol test, with the LC/MS/MS testing. This is for males. Most certainly the test you had taken was for females and often over estimates Estrogen.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me