New bloods

Buy Lab Tests Online

Misery

VA didn't have a Dr for me at local clinic, result I got a bunch of test done!

I was really struggling with a T dose of 200mg split daily and in anticipation of new bloods I lowered dose to 150mg a week for one week and then to 140mg a week, a game I have to play so VA wont cut my dose. However I'll be staying at 140 a week for at least the next 4 to 5 weeks and redo tests, calculated Free-T has me thinking that I don't need 200mg a week.

Can some of you guys take a look at these?

Thyroid:
TSH, 4.28 - 0.34 - 4.84 uiU/ML
T4 Free 0.63 - 0.63 - 1.36 ng/dl
T3, Total 1.17 - 0.66 - 1.66 ng/ml

DHEA-S 315 - 10-90 ug/dl

Test Total 610 - 280-800 ng/dl
SHBG 22.9 20-50 mmoL/L

25 hydro vit D - 42.07 - 31.00 - 100.00 ng/ml

Thyroid bloods caught my eye, but I dont know what the values mean. Help? I couldn't strong arm DR into Reverse T-3.

DHEA-S is way above range, any concern here?

I used tru t calculator and free T is 22.20 ng/dL, I'm not sure what range calc uses. I imagine that my result is high for a 51 year old?

I don't understand Vit D value I am in the Sun at least 4hrs a day and drink two gallons of whole milk a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

Your thyroid numbers are concerning. Are you absolutely forced to use the VA? They're notorious for poor treatment in this field. Shelling out the money for a private doctor or clinic would probably benefit you immensely.

Your DHEA looks good. The range seems off vs other lab companies. I agree with getting a FT3 and RT3 but understand it can be tough through the VA. There is a good chance you may have some low thyroid symptoms with your TSH and total T4 numbers. Vitamin D is low normal which can happen even with sun exposure, 3-5,000iu of Vitamin D3 is a good place to start.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me