New bloods in, very high prolactin and somewhat high e2. Would a small dose ai help? Or should I look to cabergoline

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dannydonair

High prolactin, e2 somewhat high, would an ai help? Or should I look into caber. On 100mg test E split everyday injections and added calcium d glucarate for e2 and P5P for prolactin, since starting P5P prolactin has increased from 19-27.8. Also looking to maybe increase T dose to get it into the 800s or so.

Attachments

• 03E3F0EB-78A8-47E2-8097-F1C77C78F086.png
    03E3F0EB-78A8-47E2-8097-F1C77C78F086.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 64
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dannydonair

Why, do you not have symptoms relief?
No I do not unfortunately, especially on the sexual side. If anything my libido and erections have gotten worse.
Where are your hematocrit and hemoglobin labs?
Sorry I did not include these because they were in normal range. My hematocrit was 0.443 L/L with a range of 0.4-0.5 and my hemoglobin was 145 g/Lwith a range of 135-175
Too little information to take action on.

The very normal estrogen, you mention no symptoms of any kind.
So I posted a couple weeks ago with prolactin of high end prolactin of 19 and high end estrogen of 180, the only symptoms I have that might be estrogen are maybe my fatigue I still experience and my low libido, some mild water retention too.

My TSH was tested too and in normal range. It was 1.33 mIU/L with a range of 0.32-4

Systemlord

Also you have only been on TRT for about 30 days, very early in treatment to be expecting to feel like your old self.

Results: Effects on sexual interest appear after 3 weeks plateauing at 6 weeks, with no further increments expected beyond. Changes in erections/ejaculations may require up to 6 months. Effects on quality of life manifest within 3-4 weeks, but maximum benefits take longer. Effects on depressive mood become detectable after 3-6 weeks with a maximum after 18-30 weeks. Effects on erythropoiesis are evident at 3 months, peaking at 9-12 months. Prostate-specific antigen and volume rise, marginally, plateauing at 12 months; further increase should be related to aging rather than therapy. Effects on lipids appear after 4 weeks, maximal after 6-12 months. Insulin sensitivity may improve within few days, but effects on glycemic control become evident only after 3-12 months. Changes in fat mass, lean body mass, and muscle strength occur within 12-16 weeks, stabilize at 6-12 months, but can marginally continue over years. Effects on inflammation occur within 3-12 weeks. Effects on bone are detectable already after 6 months while continuing at least for 3 years.

Conclusion: The time-course of the spectrum of effects of testosterone shows considerable variation, probably related to pharmacodynamics of the testosterone preparation. Genomic and non-genomic effects, androgen receptor polymorphism and intracellular steroid metabolism further contribute to such diversity.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching