New blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

Hi guys,

I just got some recent bloods taken for total t, free t, bio t, and shbg. Any comments our advice is appreciated. Not on TRT BTW.

Total testosterone- 517ng/dl (250-1100)
Free testosterone- 52.3pg/ml (46.0-224.0)
Bioavailable testosterone- 154.3ng/dl (110.0-575.0)
SHBG- 42 (10-50)

I finally was able to see that my free testosterone is much lower on this test with Quest Diagnostics then it is on the direct free testosterone test with Lab corp. I might be looking into starting TRT with a low t clinic around my area that accepts my insurance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Be sure you don't allow this clinic to dictate you come into the clinic for weekly injections, that's just not acceptable.

Two injections per week would work nicely for you, I would start TRT in isolation and dial in before thinking about adding in HCG.

Personally I wouldn't add HCG unless it was detrimental to TRT, if fertility is a concern FSH is always a option.

JayLay777

Be sure you don't allow this clinic to dictate you come into the clinic for weekly injections, that's just not acceptable.

Two injections per week would work nicely for you, I would start TRT in isolation and dial in before thinking about adding in HCG.

Personally I wouldn't add HCG unless it was detrimental to TRT, if fertility is a concern FSH is always a option.
Do you know if low t clinics decide what you take? A lot of them like to give patients testosterone, anastrozal, and HCG at the same time. If you tell them you only want testosterone for now could they not accept you because you don't want to take anastrozal or the HCG? Also this clinic told me even if my insurance covers it, it would still cost me $180 a month. I'm guessing that was including the HCG and anastrozal though. I'm sure if I asked to use just testoserone it would be much cheaper.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Before you pick a clinic, make sure you do a lot of research. Before I started trt, I went crazy on researching doctors and clinics. Do your homework and you'll be a lot happier with your results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me