New Blood Work Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

Just got my labs back from Discounted Labs. A bit about me:

53 years old...6'0"...175 lbs. I inject 70 mg test cyp every 3 days...started subq two weeks ago...HCG (I draw up to the 15 mark on a 1 ml syringe) every 3 days...Ipamorelin/CJC-1295...200 mcg daily before bed. I drink four mixed drinks every evening...sometimes up to six on a weekend day.

How do I feel: overall...kinda blah. Low energy...a bit moody...don't find much funny anymore...not focused...low libido...distant with my wife...sleep is okay...I feel Ipamorelin/CJC1295 has caused bloating around my waist...and...I am paying Low T Nation $500 a month for this treatment. I have to get a physical and then I will schedule a consult with defy. Until then, I thought I'd see what you all thought about my labs. Three documents should be attached...hope they display properly.

I'd welcome any thoughts...

Attachments

• BW 1 of 3.pdf
    377 KB · Views: 202
  • BW 2 of 3.pdf
    345.6 KB · Views: 172
  • BW 3 of 3.pdf
    384.3 KB · Views: 176
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Labs look pretty good. $500 is robbery level.

I don’t understand all the Ipamorelin use on this board...seems like just something else to complicate things and drain your bank account.

I would try to reduce the alcohol some but test levels look good. Have you considered higher hcg like 250-500 every 3 days?

Last edited:

MarcoFL

Agree to much to drink. I just committed to cut my wine consumption from 14 glasses a week to 6 for starters. Good luck to you.

psaufan

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

For me, at this time, I feel the Ipamorelin/CJC1295 is a bust? Libido dropped and water gain once I started injecting it. I've had some gains, but at what price? Physically, mentally and financially? I am 53 years old...174 lbs...a lifelong runner with a runner's build until I herniated a disc in my lower back six years ago and can no longer run. I started working out four years ago and now have some good definition considering I had not lifted for the prior 49 years. However, I am never going to be Johnny Atlas...genetics...runner's frame. So, given that, is the Ipamorelin even worth the possible physical and mental issues for what possible gains I could obtain? Can't I cut back on the alcohol and do the same with just testosterone?

Rambling...sorry about that. Interestingly: since starting Ipamorelin, my nails grow very fast now and my skin tone has improved...t-shirts tighter across the chest...and, unfortunately, above the belt-line.

psaufan

Labs look pretty good. $500 is robbery level.

I don’t understand all the Ipamorelin use on this board...seems like just something else to complicate things and drain your bank account.

I would try to reduce the alcohol some but test levels look good. Have you considered higher hcg like 250-500 every 3 days?

Thanks for the reply. I do have a consult with Defy...I hear much better care and cheaper as well.

Do you mind if I ask why you suggest higher HCG?

Thanks again...

pfuked

I think your water gain is from borderline high estrogen. decrease testosterone a bit and take a little aromatase inhibitor to get estrogen down to half what it is at currently and you should feel like new

psaufan

I think your water gain is from borderline high estrogen. decrease testosterone a bit and take a little aromatase inhibitor to get estrogen down to half what it is at currently and you should feel like new

I started .3mg of arimidex this morning...anything I should expect over the next few days? I am to take this dosage on the same day as my test cyp injection, which is 70mg every 3.5 days. I also inject 200iu of HCG on the same day as my test cyp injection...should I move thst to the day after?

I had rather started at a lower dose, but that is what they sent me, so I assume they know what is best.

Any reason to question the above regiment? Thanks...

pfuked

I think your regiment looks good. My regiment is 60 mg sub Q test cyp every three days along with .25 mg arimidex and 300iu HCG. Everything is taken on the same day.

give it a week or 2 for the water weight to go down. Maybe focus on cardio to help drop the water. After a week or so you should feel and look a lot better. Good luck!

psaufan

I think your regiment looks good. My regiment is 60 mg sub Q test cyp every three days along with .25 mg arimidex and 300iu HCG. Everything is taken on the same day.

give it a week or 2 for the water weight to go down. Maybe focus on cardio to help drop the water. After a week or so you should feel and look a lot better. Good luck!

Just hit my two-week mark on the arimidex. I have lost some of the water weight, which is good. Libido has nudged up a tad. As far as overall mood there has been some improvement...still somewhat 'blah', but as with libido, a nudge upward...still prone to 'react' to circumstances, if that makes sense.

My wife says that, with the high estrogen before, I was acting like a female going through PMS. She did note some improvement this last week, though, overall.

I know this stuff takes time and I will get blood work done at the 30-day mark. I am also increasing my HCG from 150iu to 300iu over time. Currently up to 200iu and will make my next injection 250iu.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me