New and interested in hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nick99

Hello my name is Nick. I'm new to this community. The reason why I join. Is because I saw that HCG can reverse testicular atrophy. I have testicular atrophy from an infection. And I would like to know. What protocol could I use to reverse my atrophy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

pmgamer18

Hello my name is Nick. I'm new to this community. The reason why I join. Is because I saw that HCG can reverse testicular atrophy. I have testicular atrophy from an infection. And I would like to know. What protocol could I use to reverse my atrophy?
Hi Nick,

You would need a full work up of labs and if your T is low and your LH and FSH are high. This could mean your testis are not working and if they are damaged from the infection HCG will not help. HCG acts like LH and if your testis are not working HCG acting like LH will not get them working. This is called Primary.

pmgamer18

Nick99

Hi Nick,

You would need a full work up of labs and if your T is low and your LH and FSH are high. This could mean your testis are not working and if they are damaged from the infection HCG will not help. HCG acts like LH and if your testis are not working HCG acting like LH will not get them working. This is called Primary.

pmgamer18

As far as I know. I have no damage. I believe my Testosterone somewhere in the 400s. I already try talking to me doctor. And he won't prescribe me HCG. Is there anywhere safe I can get it. And what would be the protocol in my sitiuiation.

pmgamer18

As far as I know. I have no damage. I believe my Testosterone somewhere in the 400s. I already try talking to me doctor. And he won't prescribe me HCG. Is there anywhere safe I can get it. And what would be the protocol in my sitiuiation.
Nick,

Can you post your labs a level of 400 is not all that low for a man not on TRT and adding HCG you shut down LH. And in most men trying to get higher T levels might need a lot of HCG doing this can drive Estridol E2 levels very high not good.

And with that there goes your sex life and a big list of other problems.

pmgamer18

Systemlord

I believe my Testosterone somewhere in the 400s.

While scoring in the 400's is terrible, how much of this is bioavailable testosterone? SHBG levels if high enough can render a good portion of bioavailable testosterone inactive.

Men generally experience the symptoms of low testosterone dipping below a free testosterone at/or below 15 pg/mL (ranges 10.8-26.5) for which your doctor more than likely will show no concern.

Most guys that go on TRT feel unwell at a free testosterone of 15 pg/mL and need levels at the top of the ranges to feel good.

Testosterone threshold for cardiovascular risk is middleahed and elderly men:

The locally weighted regression showed that total testosterone levels of 440 and 480 ng/dL were associated with increased Framingham CVD risk and an increased probability of increased hsCRP, respectively. Men with sexual dysfunction (poor sexual performance, decreased morning erection, and loss of libido) had significantly greater CVD risk.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching