New again to TRT after 10 yr. hiatus...need some BW advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaytonaJonah

Greetings all, glad to be here and I look forward to contributing.

After taking 10 years off from TRT, I'm back on again. I didn't read much online back then but am very thankful to find the broad community here.
Most recent TRT history(5 & 1/2 weeks now):
I live and work in Mexico and took initial advice from a friend who runs a local TRT clinic to begin my program with weekly IM pins of Sustanon 250 and weekly 1mg. Arimidex. Day 2 was simply amazing! Huge libido boost and erection strength and orgasm experience(like when I was 17 again!). However, very short lived with new morning erections beginning to lesson over then next couple of weeks after switching to Primoteston E3D and .250 Arimidex also E3D starting the 2nd week. I continued this into the 3rd week and found that I was feeling flat emotionally and lost morning erections. Upon doing forum research, I decided that the AI was crushing my E2...which my BW below will show. In the middle of the 3rd week I switch again over to daily application of 150mg scrotal cream and decided to wait a week to test blood. I have remained at this protocol and got my BW back yesterday and would like some advice on getting my E2 back up.
Prior to starting TRT my brief BW was: TT 427, E2 34. (only tests taken 2 months ago)
My BW yesterday:
TT 1136 ng/mL
FT 70 ng/mL
E2 <5.00 ng/mL
SHBG 13.5 nmol/L
DHT 334.00 U/L

In just the last couple of days I've perked up emotionally so I'm assuming my E2 is climbing out of the grave. Other than that, I don't feel too off and still have decent erection strength but don't have much libido, which is expected where I'm at E2-wise.
My current supplements are daily 500mg Magnesium & daily 25mg Zinc taken at night. After some research, I've read that those two supp's can suppress my SHBG.

Thoughts? Thanx.
(To add: I'm 59, 6' and 200lbs. with 20-ish% bf and light cardio a few times a week.)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaytonaJonah

I eat healthy enough, but haven't tested for copper in my system. Nonetheless, I'm not taking copper with the zinc and magnesium supp's currently. I mentioned that zinc can lower SHBG from my understanding of what I've read. Not certain if it lowers E2.

wondering

I eat healthy enough, but haven't tested for copper in my system. Nonetheless, I'm not taking copper with the zinc and magnesium supp's currently. I mentioned that zinc can lower SHBG from my understanding of what I've read. Not certain if it lowers E2.

Copper should be taken with zinc. Always. Perhaps different time of day, but inc will lower it if not. Most zinc has a little copper added to it, check your ingredients. There is some evidence it lowers E2.

DaytonaJonah

You need very frequent injections (daily), not large infrequent injections because your SHBG is low.

You should be using insulin syringes and inject in the shoulders and quads.
2 weeks ago now I've switched over to daily application of 150mg of compound test cream applied to the scrotum. It was only after 1 week of stopping my AI that I went to get blood tests. I did so mostly to know my total test to see if 150mg was enough or that I needed more in the early stage of this protocol. As it turned out, the previous use of the AI crushed my E2...but seems to be rebounding now. Just curious to know how to gain it back quicker?

wondering

2 weeks ago now I've switched over to daily application of 150mg of compound test cream applied to the scrotum. It was only after 1 week of stopping my AI that I went to get blood tests. I did so mostly to know my total test to see if 150mg was enough or that I needed more in the early stage of this protocol. As it turned out, the previous use of the AI crushed my E2...but seems to be rebounding now. Just curious to know how to gain it back quicker?

Wont take long. The half-life of AI is fairly short.

DaytonaJonah

This is no quick way out of this mess, you have to wait for your body to recover. Your E2 may recover sooner, but you may take longer to feel good.

TY Systemlord...as it is, I'm beginning to feel better more today than yesterday and so on back about 4 days now which is giving me hope I'm turning the corner on low E2.
I will wait another few weeks then go and have my E2 tested just to chart its progress.

Testing here in Mexico is relatively cheap and because there are so many labs where we live, competition among them for business keeps costs down.

Systemlord

TY Systemlord...as it is, I'm beginning to feel better more today than yesterday and so on back about 4 days now which is giving me hope I'm turning the corner on low E2.
I will wait another few weeks then go and have my E2 tested just to chart its progress.

Testing here in Mexico is relatively cheap and because there are so many labs where we live, competition among them for business keeps costs down.

I would rebound E2 levels within days of knocking estrogen down to 7 or 12, but would take longer for joints to heal, especially my knees and hips.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me