Role of Neurotransmitters & Hormones on Sexual Functioning

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (8231).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ribeye

I see and definitely believe the effects of the neurotransmitters, and hormones in the two previous slides relative to sexual functioning. What I can't seem to find in searches, exactly for instance is high Prolactin? Is it truly high on the scale used to measure based on a given labs results? Or is it like many other things, an individual patient's level interpreted in conjunction with symptoms, and clinical picture? So, for instance would a patient with issues of penile sensitivity, anorgasmia, or perhaps even difficulty keeping a quality erection with a Prolactin level of 13.5ng/ml on a "normal" scale of 2.0 ng/ml to 18.0 ng/ml be high enough to offer cabergoline? Are there clinically beneficial ways to boost serotonin or oxytocin? Is it fair to suggest, that of all the benefits of HRT, improvement of ED is perhaps the one benefit that requires more time, and patience, and finding the minimal level of both total T and free T as well as time to "heal"?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... So, for instance would a patient with issues of penile sensitivity, anorgasmia, or perhaps even difficulty keeping a quality erection with a Prolactin level of 13.5ng/ml on a "normal" scale of 2.0 ng/ml to 18.0 ng/ml be high enough to offer cabergoline?
Dr. Saya says he has at times offered a trial with cabergoline when prolactin is > 10 ng/mL and other likely culprits have been ruled out.

... Is it fair to suggest, that of all the benefits of HRT, improvement of ED is perhaps the one benefit that requires more time, and patience, and finding the minimal level of both total T and free T as well as time to "heal"?
As per the OP I'd say that libido and erectile function can both pretty pretty finicky, and often intertwined. Libido in particular relies on so much more than just the right amount of testosterone.

madman

Super Moderator
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale