Nelson Vergel is Seeking Input: Tell the FDA to Stop Attacking Compounded Hormones

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello Guys

I am about to launch this new site and I am seeking constructive feedback. I would encourage you to "Take Action" on each of the two campaigns to see how the site works. Thank you!!

hormone access coalition logo cropped.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I got to the page where "Submit" is located but I could not get it to let me address the message being created or enter my name at the end of the message. Is that done automatically?

Otherwise, I think this is fantastic idea! Thanks for doing this. If you are looking for best practices, my understanding is that the group that has fought to keep Kratom legal ( the American Kratom Association, I think) is a good model to learn from.

HealthMan

Hello Guys

I am about to launch this new site and I am seeking constructive feedback. I would encourage you to "Take Action" on each of the two campaigns to see how the site works. Thank you!!

View attachment 18306
Done.
Hello Guys

View attachment 18306
Done

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I got to the page where "Submit" is located but I could not get it to let me address the message being created or enter my name at the end of the message. Is that done automatically?
Yes. It's done automatically. I have edited a few things after I received some great input in private messages. Thanks, guys!

I will blast the internet on Monday!

Jed Dorsey

Just curious is Nandrolone on the chopping block by the FDA?? I currently get it from a compounding pharmacy for joint pain and it’s awesome!!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just curious is Nandrolone on the chopping block by the FDA?? I currently get it from a compounding pharmacy for joint pain and it’s awesome!!
Not specifically listed but I would not be surprised if they add it later.

All compounded hormone injections, creams, gels, nasal, pellets, etc formulations will be banned.

The Committee recommended that estradiol, estrone, estradiol cypionate, estriol, pregnenolone, progesterone, testosterone, testosterone cypionate, and testosterone propionate and all pellet cBHT therapies be considered candidates for the FDA “Difficult to Compound List.”

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
This is really slick Nelson. We all owe you a debt of gratitude for pulling that together. It makes submitting feed back very simple.
Thank you. It took me weeks to go though FDA regulations, NASEM report, NASEM analysis, and other documents. If people don't raise hell, we will lose access.
I am glad I was an HIV activist for over 30 years since that taught me a lot. We don't take shit from the FDA or Congress. I hope I can wake up men and women to the power we all have if we stick together. We will see....

Dicky

Thank you. It took me weeks to go though FDA regulations, NASEM report, NASEM analysis, and other documents. If people don't raise hell, we will lose access.
I am glad I was an HIV activist for over 30 years since that taught me a lot. We don't take shit from the FDA or Congress. I hope I can wake up men and women to the power we all have if we stick together. We will see....
Amen. Unless we do something those worthless corrupt bureaucrats at the FDA will take our meds away.

I had not realized all the work that you had put into this. That sounds like a lot of time spent on this. So I thank you again. I doubt that anything like this would have happened had you not done it.

Arcane

Say this goes through.. will we still be able to get Testosterone from regular pharmacies via Defy?

madman

Super Moderator
Not specifically listed but I would not be surprised if they add it later.

All compounded hormone injections, creams, gels, nasal, pellets, etc formulations will be banned.

The Committee recommended that estradiol, estrone, estradiol cypionate, estriol, pregnenolone, progesterone, testosterone, testosterone cypionate, and testosterone propionate and all pellet cBHT therapies be considered candidates for the FDA “Difficult to Compound List.”

Updated June 07, 2021

Bulk Drug Substances Nominated for Use in Compounding Under Section 503B of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act

503B Category 1: Bulk Drug Substances Under Evaluation (see pdf)

Designates bulk drug substances that are components of FDA approved drugs

• Anastrazole**
• DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) **
• Estradiol Cypionate**
• Estradiol**
• Estriol
• Estrone**
• Finasteride**
• Minoxidil**

• Nandrolone Decanoate**
• Progesterone**
• Testosterone**
• Testosterone Cypionate**
• Testosterone Propionate**
• Tretinoin**

Updated November 2, 2021

Bulk Drug Substances Nominated for Use in Compounding Under Section 503A of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act

Notice of Updates to Section 503A Categories

Additions to category 1

o Ammonium Tetrathiomolybdate – This bulk drug substance was nominated with sufficient supporting information to permit FDA to evaluate it and may be eligible for inclusion on the 503A Bulks List

o Enclomiphene Citrate- This bulk drug substance was nominated with sufficient supporting information to permit FDA to evaluate it and may be eligible for inclusion on the 503A Bulks List

503A Category 1 – Bulk Drug Substances Under Evaluation (see pdf)

• 7 Keto Dehydroepiandrosterone
Enclomiphene Citrate
• L-Citrulline
• Melatonin
• Pregnenolone

Attachments

• 503B Categories Update for June 2021-FINAL 060721.pdf
    233.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 503A categories update for November 2021.pdf
    133.8 KB · Views: 40

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Cash-based online and most TRT local clinics can stay in business because of hormone product and blood test margins. So, if the FDA bans 11 compounded hormones, all these clinics will take a hit. They would have to pivot by calling in prescriptions to regular pharmacies like Walgreens, etc. They do not get any margins from that. Men that get TRT paid by insurance will still have access to pharma name-brand products. hCG is not paid by insurance, though. Another issue is that many online TRT clinics do not have a physician licensed in every state, so there will be states that they won't be able to serve. The consumer will be affected since hCG, FSH, HMG, TRT creams, TRT pellets, and other TRT options are much more expensive as name-brand products. Another issue is that hCG, FSH and HMG are usually on back order at regular pharmacies. Last but not least, every insurance company has a very limited formulary of TRT or HRT options since they make deals with specific pharma companies for pricing. More details on the hCG, FSH, HMG story: The FDA Blocked Your Access to Affordable Compounded hCG, FSH and hMG - Hormone Access Coalition and TRT, HRT: FDA Aims at Blocking Your Access to Affordable HRT, TRT, and Other Hormones - Hormone Access Coalition

Arcane

Cash-based online and most TRT local clinics can stay in business because of hormone product and blood test margins. So, if the FDA bans 11 compounded hormones, all these clinics will take a hit. They would have to pivot by calling in prescriptions to regular pharmacies like Walgreens, etc. They do not get any margins from that. Men that get TRT paid by insurance will still have access to pharma name-brand products. hCG is not paid by insurance, though. Another issue is that many online TRT clinics do not have a physician licensed in every state, so there will be states that they won't be able to serve. The consumer will be affected since hCG, FSH, HMG, TRT creams, TRT pellets, and other TRT options are much more expensive as name-brand products. Another issue is that hCG, FSH and HMG are usually on back order at regular pharmacies. Last but not least, every insurance company has a very limited formulary of TRT or HRT options since they make deals with specific pharma companies for pricing. More details on the hCG, FSH, HMG story: The FDA Blocked Your Access to Affordable Compounded hCG, FSH and hMG - Hormone Access Coalition and TRT, HRT: FDA Aims at Blocking Your Access to Affordable HRT, TRT, and Other Hormones - Hormone Access Coalition
When can we expect them make a move?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching