Negative Article on TRT Clinic

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

I often see negative articles and opinions on TRT in the press and social media. The article "Just Another Drug Dealer" is one of the most negative I've seen in a while. The quote they lead the article with sets the tone: “You can dress up greed, but you can’t stop the stench.” It looks like the author searched for the Men's Clinic with the most negative reviews and then went undercover as a client. I'm not linking the article to criticize the author or the publisher. It concerns me that the opinion on TRT of some people in the medical profession is so negative, as I fear it could lead to the restriction of TRT in the future, when it has helped me and so many other men. The article concludes with:

And men have a choice. They don’t have to fall for “low T” hucksters run amok. They don’t have to treat getting older as a disease that miracle drugs can cure. As Maggie Kuhn, Founder of the Gray Panthers, said, “Old age is not a disease—it’s a triumph.”

I think this attitude towards Low T smacks of Puritanism: just go away, curl up, and die.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lemonflavor

This comment is neither here nor there, but I like to read of lot of the Puritan's works, and I don't think they would have had a problem with TRT, partly because they encourage those who are afflicted to find help in material ways in addition to spiritual. But of course, we all know what you mean. This kind of article is very bothersome. It puts TRT right in line with docs who prescribe too much narcotic pain killers. Hopefully TRT won't be seen as the same. I personally don't see that happening, but if the government gets involved, you never know.

BigBamBoo

The thing is....people are cheap. They try and search out the absolute cheapest product and/service and then get mad when they get what they paid for.

Before I started TRT I contacted three telemed clinics. One wanted me on 200mg of T once a week, 1200iu of HCG spit 2X a week...and this was the kicker...2mg of AI split 2X a week!?!?!

I can not tolerate AI. I took just THREE .125mg tablets over a week and a half and after the third pill had a full blown panic attack.
It literally felt like I was having a heart attack.

I can not image what 2mg would have done to me.

So again...if folks seek out crappy and/or dangerous services...they will find it.

Thankfully there are also some good options. But, you have to be willing to pay a bit more.

I know what my health is worth to me.

Jinzang

Let me explain better what I mean by Puritanism. Henry Mencken defined Puritanism as "the fear that someone, somewhere is having fun." I believe one reason TRT has critics is that some people are uncomfortable with the idea that older men are still sexually active. After all, no one would say old men should "age gracefully" by not wearing eyeglasses and be content with their failing vision. So why should men be content with falling interest in sex and erection problems?

tmaxey1

The thing is....people are cheap. They try and search out the absolute cheapest product and/service and then get mad when they get what they paid for.

Before I started TRT I contacted three telemed clinics. One wanted me on 200mg of T once a week, 1200iu of HCG spit 2X a week...and this was the kicker...2mg of AI split 2X a week!?!?!

I can not tolerate AI. I took just THREE .125mg tablets over a week and a half and after the third pill had a full blown panic attack.
It literally felt like I was having a heart attack.

I can not image what 2mg would have done to me.

So again...if folks seek out crappy and/or dangerous services...they will find it.

Thankfully there are also some good options. But, you have to be willing to pay a bit more.

I know what my health is worth to me.
Wow.. reducing estrogen causes full blown panic attacks now?
Before starting TRT my E2 levels tested at 6... I probably lived this way for several years. But I never had a panic attack.

You may be blaming AIs for something they are not causing. Maybe.

BigBamBoo

Wow.. reducing estrogen causes full blown panic attacks now?
Before starting TRT my E2 levels tested at 6... I probably lived this way for several years. But I never had a panic attack.

You may be blaming AIs for something they are not causing. Maybe.

Do some searching about the negative effects that some folks experience from AI.
Panic attack/anxiety is a common one for those who do not tolerate AI.

tmaxey1

Everyone is different and respond different to hormone levels. Low e and high e symptoms can without a doubt cross over. Why wouldn’t you believe low e2 can cause panic attacks ?
Because I have not seen any evidence of it.
Just as I have not seen any evidence that a micro dose of an AI. (.125 is a tiny amount) can even cause low E2. My E2 levels were 7 before I started TRT. Because of this my doctor refused to even prescribe an AI to me. I guess I am expected to assume that a guy with normal ranged E2, who's doctor prescribed a micro dose of AI with his test somehow has E2 levels so low that a extremely rare panic attack hit him?

I'm not saying anything is impossible. It just seems more likely the panic attack would be more likely driven by this persons fear of AI's than the actual effect of the AI.

Just saying.

BigBamBoo

Because I have not seen any evidence of it.
Just as I have not seen any evidence that a micro dose of an AI. (.125 is a tiny amount) can even cause low E2. My E2 levels were 7 before I started TRT. Because of this my doctor refused to even prescribe an AI to me. I guess I am expected to assume that a guy with normal ranged E2, who's doctor prescribed a micro dose of AI with his test somehow has E2 levels so low that a extremely rare panic attack hit him?

I'm not saying anything is impossible. It just seems more likely the panic attack would be more likely driven by this persons fear of AI's than the actual effect of the AI.

Just saying.

LOL....now that is some funny shit right there.

Let’s see....I am 50...never had a panic attack in my life or suffered from anxiety. And once I stopped the AI...magically I never had the problem again.
Oh...and when did I ever say low E2 caused the panic attack?

I said the AI caused. There are many members here on Excel including a pretty prominent one...who have had the same reaction...one has posted he ended up in the ER from it...and his dose was half of .125.

Defy is who I was using, and they also confirmed that the use of AI can and does cause these issues.

But hey....since you don’t believe...I guess your are the all knowing one.
Shit bro...here is an idea...you should hang your shingle and start your own clinic since you are so smart.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me