Needle gauge and length for Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mich66

Been reading alot on trimix. ED drugs give me side effects and not very helpful. Why trimix...I'm on an ssri for 12 years now, I'm 67. And the ED is horrible. I think trimix would be an answer as is works directly.

My question is what size insulin syringe are we talking about? I have 27 gauge for injecting CYP. 1/2"...wondering if that is too big..and would use 29, or 31 gauge and what depth.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Laphroaig

Been reading alot on trimix. ED drugs give me side effects and not very helpful. Why trimix...I'm on an ssri for 12 years now, I'm 67. And the ED is horrible. I think trimix would be an answer as is works directly.

My question is what size insulin syringe are we talking about? I have 27 gauge for injecting CYP. 1/2"...wondering if that is too big..and would use 29, or 31 gauge and what depth.

Thanks
Actually a 30 gauge 1/2 inch is the one most recommended.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
30 gauge is good. 5/8 inch.

Depending on the girth or how thick your penis skin is, some use 27 gauge 1/2 inch (a popular size for TRT)

EmpowerPharmacy.com sends you 30 gauge syringes automatically with the order.

mqsymth

I use a 31 gauge 5/16” insulin syringe. I have been using it for about 4 years with no problems. I inject in the side of the penis in the top 1/3. After all these years I can see many small puncture marks and try to inject in an empty spot. I started out at .16cc and after four years at 3x a week I have to inject .24cc to get the same effect

Mich66

Thank you for your reply. Interesting you inject the top 1/3rd, I thought it was suggested 1/3rd from the base? So just under half the length? Any one else find results differ where it's placed?

VacationMan

I use a 3/10's CC syringe with a 1/2 inch 30 gauge needle. The 3/10's CC syringes are easier to gauge the dose than a 1 CC syringe (finer granularity). Just don't go with a needle smaller than 30 gauge (wouldn't you just love to visit the ER to have a small gauge needle that snapped off removed from "there"?). I alternate sides between shots, and inject between the 1/2 way point and the base. 6 to 8 units is all I use and it always works.

Nelson is spot on with regards to needle length. Wouldn't go shorter than a 1/2 inch needle, but you may need a 5/8 inch needle if you're "girthy". Too short and you won't get the full effect. Too long and it could just go into the urethra. Most everyone uses a 1/2 inch needle.

Storage: Once reconstituted, fill some needles then pull them back so they have some air space. Now put them in the freezer along with the vial in the box. Freezing will preserve the mixture to extended "shelf life". When "that time" comes, retrieve a frozen syringe and hold it in your hand to defrost. Only takes a couple of minutes given such small volume. Inject then go to town!

Mich66

Thank you for your post. Where are you sourcing the 3/10th syringe? I've not heard of that size. I buy from otcwholesale a suggestion from Nelson. I'll check on their site. If you could post a picture or 2 of it, that would be great. Thank you

VacationMan

To give you a bird's eye view of one...

Attachments

• 20200122_182949.jpg
    20200122_182949.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 375

VacationMan

One more nugget of useful information. When you find the need to fill more needles, set the vial out for about 25 minutes to thaw. Once completely thawed, shake it really good before filling syringes. Then back in the freezer it goes along with the syringes you filled.

DaveK22

I use 31G, .5cc, & 5/16". Works great for me. If you're lucky enough to have a monster, then maybe something bigger is in order lol

I only use .04cc so that's less than 10% of the syringe volume, still plenty of wasted space but 2x better than a 1cc syringe. Some expressed fear about a 31g breaking off...I suggest you try taking one & sticking it into a cutting board and wiggle it around. Then keep going till it breaks. Now just imagine doing that to a hot dog lol I think that will prove to you the durability of even a 31g syringe.

To each their own but I like the idea of the smallest puncture possible. I alternate sides every other injection too. Good luck

Bremster

Thanks
To answer your specific question, the consensus is 30 gauge 1/2 inch long. I made a suggestion earlier today, i suggest you try Luer lock syringe, draw with a 23 gauge and inject with a 30 gauge. IMO drawing with the injecting needle dulls the needle, if you want a neatly pain free experience try it.

VacationMan

I use BD 30-gauge with 1/2" needle, and in a 3/10 cc syringe. The smaller volume syringe is graduated more precisely than a 1 cc syringe - easier to measure for a more precise dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me